This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Site

The SG1 site has been revamped and updated. New look and what not.

http://www.mgm.com/stargate/

(If this is a repost, please delete.)

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

It's been months...

Comment

I was going to say it was updated a while ago - still they can't seem to get the official site accurate thoe.

On the Season 7 episode guide - Fragile Balance is the first episode on the list followed then by Fallen and Homecoming!

Comment

The offical MGM websites for SG-1 & SGA seem to be a bite screwy & lacking to me, especially when compaired to SciFi.com's versions of the site & the Gateworld site here. As far as I am concerne,d Gateworld might as well be the offical site for all things STARGATE; they certainly do a better job half the time (although I must admitthe new SG-1 website looks cool)!

Does anyone here remember the MGM stargate command website they used to have up, with all the games & RPG & stuff (the death glider game was one of my fav's)? I loved that, but it seems to be no longer running.

Comment

Originally posted by akren
          The offical MGM websites for SG-1 & SGA seem to be a bite screwy & lacking to me, especially when compaired to SciFi.com's versions of the site & the Gateworld site here. As far as I am concerne,d Gateworld might as well be the offical site for all things STARGATE; they certainly do a better job half the time (although I must admitthe new SG-1 website looks cool)!

Does anyone here remember the MGM stargate command website they used to have up, with all the games & RPG & stuff (the death glider game was one of my fav's)? I loved that, but it seems to be no longer running.
          I remember the MGM Stargate Command Website - well it was the Showtime Stargate website when Showtime had Stargate.

That was a great site - can't remember what rank or points I got to in the end. Apparently I've seen and been on it the main page of that site is up somewhere on the net.

Comment

I looked at the update site well It looks great but also kinda empty if you understand what I am saying.
            Lord Zedd

Comment

^ i know what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                I was going to say it was updated a while ago - still they can't seem to get the official site accurate thoe.

On the Season 7 episode guide - Fragile Balance is the first episode on the list followed then by Fallen and Homecoming!
                MGM lists the episodes in order of production, not in order of airing. That's why the order is different.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  MGM lists the episodes in order of production, not in order of airing. That's why the order is different.
                  Well that is just well wrong. You would list them in order they appear on TV! I noticed also you start of with Fragile Balance - but once you go forward a few episodes and then go back Fragile Balance is back in its right place in third.

The site does looks empty - I think they need more pages and more information on the show etc like GateWorld's site.

Comment

Working...
                  X