This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical (and ok MAJOR) Spoilers Atlantis Season2

I have just seen the trailers for the Stargate Atlantis: Rising. It's the pilot episode on DVD. Well the trailers are Stargate Alliance, it's the game that's coming out later this year, and Atlantis Season 2 previews. They expand Weir's office three times the original size and instead of McCay's office being a swing set (they switch it out a lot for other sets) it's gonna be permanent. And (MAJOR SPOILER) they're gonna be able to expand the exploration into Atlantis. and MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR spoiler. Highlight to see: They're gonna be able to go home periodadically go home for stuff like supplies and troops and resources.End highlight. At least that's what they said....
    Ask me anything and I shall tell you something you probably didn't want to hear.

I AM A STARGATE 633K AND I <3 IT.

Spoiler:
    Well, yeah. We do get to keep the Daedalus after Siege 3, you know. It's an obvious source of morale and supplies, both of which are almost equally important.
    Last edited by benmecha; 07 June 2005, 11:56 AM. Reason: spoiler tags

Comment

Yeah, and on top of that, they have a
      Spoiler:
      Zero Point Module
      , which serves both practical and morale purposes as well.

Comment

What are the Alliance trailers like/about?

Comment

Good, so we do get to keep the Daedalus for the time being... If I was in charge I'd do fly-bys over the Genii homeworld(if its close), just to rub it in....That culture/race ticks me off so much...

Comment

Originally posted by TheKing81
            Good, so we do get to keep the Daedalus for the time being... If I was in charge I'd do fly-bys over the Genii homeworld(if its close), just to rub it in....That culture/race ticks me off so much...
            I totally agree, lets take there stargate while we're at it.

and thanks for the spoilers
            GODS LAST MESSAGE TO HIS CREATION IS...
            Spoiler:
            WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

THE ANSWER TO LIFE THE THE UNIVERSE ANDEVERYTHING IS
            Spoiler:

Comment

That would be kind of funny. maybe they could have Shep moon them through the window! LOL

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Well great to rub it in... till the geni chuck a nuke at us... be kinda embarassing! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                  That would be kind of funny. maybe they could have Shep moon them through the window! LOL
                  RFLMAO
                  I think I hurt something

Comment

Did I enter the wrong thread? Is this the Genii bashing thread?

(loved the idea about Shep mooning them)

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                      Strangest thing popped into my head when you said that...an image of Shep standing in front of a mirror trying to write 'kiss' on one cheek and 'my' on the other...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        Strangest thing popped into my head when you said that...an image of Shep standing in front of a mirror trying to write 'kiss' on one cheek and 'my' on the other...

OK, now we're really getting technical.

"Mooning" with instructions......now that's something!

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                          OK, now we're really getting technical.

"Mooning" with instructions......now that's something!
                          Seems like a Shep sort of trick really...sledgehammer subtlety...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I think we have holographic projection technology too from the episode where Major Carter goes on TV to disprove that business man's evidence. We could use this an dhave Shep's mooning image beamed right down into their bunker city and have him do it right in their faces rather than just out the window.

Also I think we should take their stargate, they are opportunistic and taking their gate would remove this element. Also they don't have missile delivery systems they just have raw incomplete nukes. We can so take them out if we wanted to. We actually don't even need them to give us nukes we could just beam them right out of their hidden city when no-one was looking.

Comment

yeah the daealus should be used for annoying the genai, if it got asgard sensors they we have say beam the roof of just before the wraith are planning to come.....opps!
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X