• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 Preview clips

Obviously contain spoilers

Preview clip one

Preview clip two

Preview clip three

I'd appreciate it if you didn't steal video files from PegasusGalaxy.com.
    Last edited by Spacen; 04 June 2005, 07:10 PM.

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

I hadn't seen the last 2 clips so that's really cool. The third one especially as it's the only one that really shows clips from the upcoming season. I can't believe I've still got to wait over a month. Grrr....

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

yea too damn long to wait.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacen
          I'd appreciate it if you didn't steal video files from PegasusGalaxy.com.
          You just cant fracking win, I was saving them bandwidth, *******

Comment

If that's the case then at least credit us as the source with a link please. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers here but it generally isn't polite to take something from another site and put it up as if it's yours.
            Last edited by Spacen; 05 June 2005, 11:03 AM.

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              I hadn't seen the last 2 clips so that's really cool. The third one especially as it's the only one that really shows clips from the upcoming season. I can't believe I've still got to wait over a month. Grrr....
              hey at least you'll get to see it before we do
              Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner
                thanks for the link. Looks like a great season ahead can't wait.

lizzi
                Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Hopefully, Pegasus Galaxy will post the extended preview of S2 that aired after NBC’s showing of BSG tonight.

It was kick a**! I can’t wait. Friday will not get here fast enough.

It’s not like I haven’t seen Hand of God and KLG I&II 10 times already, but just had to watch again tonight.

On a side note they used the UK music for the opening credits so I got to see how it overlaid with the opening sequence. I wonder if that is going to be the new sequence as well because they have changed some stuff around and added to it.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                    On a side note they used the UK music for the opening credits so I got to see how it overlaid with the opening sequence. I wonder if that is going to be the new sequence as well because they have changed some stuff around and added to it.
                    Damn, I missed that part. The preview was pretty cool. I can't wait till the 15th. Too bad I'm going to be in a hotel that doesn't get the Sci-Fi channel that night. I'm gonna have to set the VCR to record and watch it when I get back the following monday.
                    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                      It was announced today that SciFi Channel has cut out the opening themes on both Stargate and Atlantis - opening credits have been cut to 10 seconds (they want a title sequence similar to "Lost"). This also allows them 50 more seconds for commercial time.

Has anyone heard if BSG is going to suffering the same fate?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        It was announced today that SciFi Channel has cut out the opening themes on both Stargate and Atlantis - opening credits have been cut to 10 seconds (they want a title sequence similar to "Lost"). This also allows them 50 more seconds for commercial time.

Has anyone heard if BSG is going to suffering the same fate?
                        Just rumors mostly. NBC's BSG broadcast only used the UK's singing version part and cut out the drum sequence that follows. If all the SciFi Friday shows are that popular with advertisers, then cutting back on the opening themes and sequences would make financial sense to the network/studio and the advertisers are probably paying a higher ad rate too. So in a way, that's good for all 3 shows. More ad money may mean more seasons for those shows. It's a matter of maintaining good Nielsen ratings.
                        It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
                          Just rumors mostly. NBC's BSG broadcast only used the UK's singing version part and cut out the drum sequence that follows. If all the SciFi Friday shows are that popular with advertisers, then cutting back on the opening themes and sequences would make financial sense to the network/studio and the advertisers are probably paying a higher ad rate too. So in a way, that's good for all 3 shows. More ad money may mean more seasons for those shows. It's a matter of maintaining good Nielsen ratings.
                          The opening themes for all 3 shows are really "kick-ass" and beloved by all the fans. Cutting out the themes (the SG1 and SGA theme "deaths" has been confirmed by Joe Mallozzi in his thread this evening) for more ad dollars may make the "suits" happy, but it is leaving MANY fans very disgruntled, especially when our shows are muddled with in favor of male enhancement ads.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Does that mean the DVDs would have a shortened credit sequence?

Can someone describe what the clips that were shown on NBC?

Comment

The link to the promo shown on NBC Saturday night is here.

Here's the thread at GW. Link.

IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X