This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new comercial

On the Sci-Fi channel the new comercial has a totally different tone than the usual exploritory theme usually portrayed in stargate, example the rock music in the backround and the team walking in staggered formation, it looks more like they are ready to kick ass than the traditional holding our own theme

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
    On the Sci-Fi channel the new comercial has a totally different tone than the usual exploritory theme usually portrayed in stargate, example the rock music in the backround and the team walking in staggered formation, it looks more like they are ready to kick ass than the traditional holding our own theme
    Times change, series change, the viewing public changes. I believe SciFi is looking to hook a younger group, and addict them to the Stargate Franchise, hence the new commercial.

Comment

yeah... First season of Atlantis was ok... But they need something to make it cooler... Bring in angry looking big guy, play rock music. Instant cool.... Me Likes it.
      IamdumbbutIwanttobespecial

Sorry for the sarcasm, I am prepared to be called immature, juvinile and retarted for what must seem like some idiots ramblings.

"Carter tried to seduce me."
      "You poor man"

"No no no no, he just doesn't like going through the Stargate."
      "He's worse than Dr. McCoy."
      "Who?"
      "The character that Dr. Beckett plays in real life."

Comment

Anyone know what song that was?
        302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
          Anyone know what song that was?
          if you have a elec guitar its easy to find out . really cool look shows the inside of the deadalus proving its alive after. and the new guys gun looks cool thats what atlantis needs

Comment

Haha, well for those of us that don't have electric guitars, the question still stands.
            302's lead the way!

Comment

Does anyone know if this commerical is aviable to view online?
              Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

Anyone notice how many braids of hair Dex has in the trailer or in any pictures from Season 2?
                302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
                  Anyone notice how many braids of hair Dex has in the trailer or in any pictures from Season 2?
                  Why do you care so much about Dex's braids? This is the second thread where I've seen you post this question. Why?

Comment

Um yeah sorry didn't mean to seem obsessed. I knew this was gonna happen haha. But I saw a similarity between his character and a character in a book im reading right now. And the hair was going to be another similarity but I checked it out myself and its not..so sorry i'll stop asking haha. Just ignore it.
                    302's lead the way!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      There's a large orbital explosion in that that seems seige 3 related.

Comment

I dono why i just got a bad feeling about this..looks like there's gona be to much change, maybe thats just me being afraid of change...

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                          Spoiler:
                          There's a large orbital explosion in that that seems seige 3 related.
                          That explosion clip along with the clip of an explosion in Atlantis with a guy falling forward looks like a clip from Season 1 - possibly the explosion over Atlantis from "Hot Zone".

Comment

Yeah it does look like it's from "Hot Zone". Dang you got my hopes up haha.
                            302's lead the way!

Comment

Working...
                            X