This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis flash movie

Clipper Production and Digital Advance is creating a flash atlantis movie. It's in preproduction right now but I will tell you the web address when it's complete.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Thanks for the heads up Elitenova.

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

anybody wants to help can email me at [email protected], it has to be flash document.
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

is it a serious movie or a parody?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          is it a serious movie or a parody?

It's both, it starts out 10,000 years ago. A puddle jumper were rescuing people from the wraith invasion. All transport got away and went to Atlantis but one stayed and try to jump to Earth but was destroyed in the process. The debris fell to the planet and a wraith soldiers go a hold of the computer intact and the intergalactic engine. for thousands of years, the wraith try to study it but didnt know what to make of it. As they slumber for thousands of years, the Queen ordered it to be scrapped and to throw away. But the Scientist convince her otherwise.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm confused, so I apologize in advance. What is a flash movie and do you need to get permission to make one? You are using copyrighted material, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
              It's both, it starts out 10,000 years ago. A puddle jumper were rescuing people from the wraith invasion. All transport got away and went to Atlantis but one stayed and try to jump to Earth but was destroyed in the process. The debris fell to the planet and a wraith soldiers go a hold of the computer intact and the intergalactic engine. for thousands of years, the wraith try to study it but didnt know what to make of it. As they slumber for thousands of years, the Queen ordered it to be scrapped and to throw away. But the Scientist convince her otherwise.
              Isnt that a story you proposed for Horizon?
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

You never heard of flash? OMG, where have you been for the last 5 years. Anyways, it's a software plug-in that allows web creators to insert very dynamic interative if not entertainment in their website. One very good example of a flash movie or a flash short film is Ninjai (www.ninjai.com).

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  Isnt that a story you proposed for Horizon?

Yes it is.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty good, what made u think of it..besides the obvious SGA show haha. I mean why go with that time period with the Ancients fighting the Wraith and all?
                    302's lead the way!

Comment

Seems cool to me I'll watch it
                      JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                      VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                      MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                      LANDRY
                      : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                      Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                      Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                      Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                        Seems cool to me I'll watch it

good to hear it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pronova159
                          You never heard of flash? OMG, where have you been for the last 5 years. Anyways, it's a software plug-in that allows web creators to insert very dynamic interative if not entertainment in their website. One very good example of a flash movie or a flash short film is Ninjai (www.ninjai.com).
                          Sorry, but your link doesn't work. As for where I've been the last five years? Obviously not glued to my pc.

Comment

The parenthesis was in the link. Here it is fixed.

http://www.ninjai.com/
                            302's lead the way!

Comment

Thank you VERY much for posting the link. It works too! :-) Am going to try and watch all the episodes. Glad I have cable.

Again, thanx for taking the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X