Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a stargate in your house where would you go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had a stargate in your house where would you go?

My answer to this would be:

I would visit the NOX cos i think they are mint and also i would visit the Azcard cos i think there canny

Also i would just wonder thru it in hopes of seeing SG1 LOL

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

It'd be great, until the goa'uld come knocking, or someone else comes to step through Still - I'd love to own a stargate

Where would I go? I'd like to go to a nice paradise planet like the one shown in Urgo - too bad it was a fake - Although I'm sure there are lots of nice planets, they just wouldn't make very good episodes.

Comment

Yea that is true,

But i think itd be loadza fun. Id go sssshhhooooppppiiiiinnnggg lol,

HAHA if other planets had shops ha ha

Comment

Actually - that's a good point - As far as I have seen on Stargate (up to start of Season 5) there hasnt been any concept of shops (if I recall correctly, please correct me if I am incorrect).

* tries to imagine a DHD and a Stargate in his garden

Also, don't really think you would be able to have a stargate in your house - the vortex at the start might cause a lot of damage - unless you have got some nice big rooms.

The thing is, we also wouldn't have devices like M.A.L.Ps and it'd be too costly to construct them, especially considering the rate they are lost on the show - so it'd be hard to tell if planets are friendly or not

Comment

thats true, though wed have to be careful and not lose them, as for the vortex that is very true ha ha didnt think of that, er just build a big shed in your garden and stick it in that ha ha

No ive not seen one shop at all, i wonder were they get there clothes ha ha

No shops unbeliveable ha ha

i could def imagin a stargate and a dhd in my back garden it wud blend in with the hills ha ha Not!!

Comment

I'd definately go to atlantis too - see all the ancient tech up close ... might get Sheppard to give me a tour

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

If I had a stargate, I'd be on that nice tropical planet ..........beaches, palm trees, hibiscus (or that planet's equivalent) blooming everywhere.
              *That's Blueiris there in the the beach lounger in the sun, but near the palm tree, sipping a pina colada with an umbrella in it.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I'd have a gate in my room, and one in the kitchen.

That way I'll never have to walk downstairs.

... What?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Id go to Atlantis and show the boyz how to kick some wraith ass..

Comment

I'd go and find myself a ship and call myself Black Beard in some faraway galaxy and start a new legend

Comment

firstly I'd need a big house, I'd go visit Urgo but not for too long mite get annoying, then the nox (take sum scissors incase they want a haircut) then I'm off to Atlantis to do sum drag racing in a puddlejumper.

Comment

I've got one under the bed. But shhh. The CIA and M15 are already onto me

Comment

I would also go and have a go at flying a azgard ship that wud be MINT lol

One under your bed lol ive go one in my wardrobe! All i need do is walk in ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                            I'd go and find myself a ship and call myself Black Beard in some faraway galaxy and start a new legend

That would be well funny! Could i be your co piolt lol??

my name wud be Miss Explosive lol

Comment

Working...
                            X