This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi reruns...where did they go?

They've randomly changed the schedule of reruns on SciFi. There wasn't a full "Stargate SG-1 Monday" this week. Anybody know what gives?

I worried a little that SciFi was going to accidentally "Millionaire" SG-1 out of existence. I hope this isn't the first sign.
    Last edited by Adamixoye; 09 June 2004, 06:55 PM. Reason: needed better title
    It's antithetical to my character and I don't like it on a fundamental level.

It's because of the first episode of 5ive Days to Midnight. I think things will be back to normal by next Monday.

Comment

well theor schedual is unusual this week...they showed Children Of Gods today, both parts...but yeah next monday it should be regualr...i hope!!!

Comment

Yep, it's just because of the special mini-series this week. Back to the usual swing of things on Monday.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Oh, praise the lord
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I watch sg1 faithfully. and I work nights so I tape them every night, but I swear I can only remember seeing the sixth season episode titled Nightwalkers one time. Sci fi sometimes keeps you jumping trying to keep up with the schedule, but how could I be missing the same episode time after time.Or are they just not showing season six? Am I just missing it, I'm confused.....

Comment

Let me also say that that reply had some remote connectiion with the thread, it must have because I felt compelled to write it when I saw this thread.

Comment

Let me guess, its 'remote' connection is where is your darn episode you've been missing all these time is an equilevent of 'Scifi reruns...where did they go?'. Well, thats just a guess. Well finished watching CotG part 1 and 2

Comment

Season Six won't be back on SciFi until it finishes a syndication run.. Once it does SciFi loses Season Seven to syndication and gets Six added back again.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Thanks Korben, well, S6 is done in Syndication

Comment

they're still doing reruns of season six. I think syndication gets to show each episode at least twice. Which puts it sometime in September for them to be completed, I think.
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I'm thinking that the syndication contract runs through the summer, until they're ready to show the S7 premier in the fall.
                        Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by taupecat
                          I'm thinking that the syndication contract runs through the summer, until they're ready to show the S7 premier in the fall.
                          Thats what i thought too.

Comment

I know that S2 and S3 are in sindication, S2 on Mondays and S3 everyday at 3pm pacific

Comment

Let me guess, its 'remote' connection is where is your darn episode you've been missing all these time is an equilevent of 'Scifi reruns...where did they go?'.
                              Good save, the perfect connection, thanks friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X