X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Theme Song BattleStar Galactica

Hello there.

This is mij firs post here so be go easy on me
    I whas wondering about the theme song of battlestar Galactica i know it is called "Are you alive?" but i can not find it any ware on the web does anyone have the song or know the whole title.

Thanx.

I did read on here a few translations, go back a few pages it might still be here! Ill give u a link to this website though, im not sure if he did the theme but there is a few other music demos there that are pretty cool.

http://www.bearmccreary.com/index.htm
    Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey!

Comment

Well if you are talking about the Main Title score that accompanies the opening credits of each episode then both the UK version and US version can be found here. Though they are not entitled, “Are You Alive?”. Here’s a link to a post with info on the opening theme song sung in the UK version.

If you are talking about the theme that was played in the mini-series that was entitled "Are You Alive?/Battlestar Galactica Main Title", then you can listen to it here.

IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
      X