X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpius an Imperial lackey??

In fact yes...

was on imdb.com looking for somebody else in the cast of Revenge of the Sith and discovered that Wayne Pygram....your friendly neighbourhood Scorpius...played Tarkin for a whopping 10 seconds at the end of the flick.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

I wonder, though. Rumor has it that Lucas is intending to have more stories of Annakin as a television series... so Tarkin may reappear.

I hope so. Wasting Wayne Pygram on 10 seconds and no speaking parts is a dreadful shame.

Comment

What the!? Is IMDb right on this one? I saw Tarkin at the end of the movie and loved it, but I figured they took any ol' 300-pound actor and CG'ed a young Tarkin over him.

Darren

Comment

It appears so, at least according to this article over on the 'Scaper site. Huh, guess I may go watch it again. Or wait until it's out on DVD and hopefully they'll add back in the 15 minutes of his dialog that was apparenly cut. At least that's what I found in one rant I came across while trying to verify the Scorpy-Star Wars info.

Comment

yes there was hype... i was like i know that actor but no lines... thats a frakkin' shame. he's a great actor although i have a had time seein' him in anything other then wearin' his scorpy suit...

but if ya blink you'll miss him.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe there was supposed to be more to the role but it got cut. I heard there are going to be deleted scenes on the DVD.
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Working...
            X