This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galactica Sneak Peak

The Battlestar Galactica Sneak Promo just aired moments ago and compared to the SG-1 Sneak Peak Promo, It kinda of was a bore.

What do you think?
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:29 PM.
    sigpic

Has someone got it up for download? Was it pretty? New footage? Any voice overs?

Comment

wasnt home... there was a new one... oh is it up to D/L
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Has someone got it up for download? Was it pretty? New footage? Any voice overs?
        From the Pegasus Galaxy Forum, http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...showtopic=1212

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/battles...o/bsg-s2-1.wmv
        It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Thanks for the link! Some of us poor overseas suckers can't get Sci Fi. I wonder if I could pay to get it..... *ponders*
          I can't WAIT for the new BSG eps to start, I'm being very good and trying to avoid spoilers, but I figured a generic season preview wouldn't be cheating

Comment

thanxz for the link
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah its doesn't really give you much but its still ok for a sneak peek
              Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I liked this one better than SG-1’s. At least I got a little more out of BSG’s about the actual season. You’d think they could at least spare an entire minute for these sneak peaks. I wanted more. *whines* But then I guess that wouldn't be considered a sneak peak.

In the sneak peak
                Spoiler:
                Hmmm…..Adama is toting around a baby. It can’t be Boomer’s so I’m guessing it’s the baby that was born into the fleet in that one episode way back or was that in the mini? They must spend a couple of episodes hanging around Kobal since I doubt Adama will be back on his feet in the second episode. Unless……….they are trying to fool us and that is some kind of dream sequence or flash of a possible future or something.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

The promo went by awfully quick so it was hard to make out everything.
                  Spoiler:
                  I did make out Grace Park mentioning that this season was alot about birth, hence the baby I'm thinking.
                  Isn't it July yet?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Well, I didn't see the appearance of the second one... and I don't think it's a hallucination of any sort. Looks like there are twists and turns galore, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                      In the sneak peak
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmmm…..Adama is toting around a baby. It can’t be Boomer’s so I’m guessing it’s the baby that was born into the fleet in that one episode way back or was that in the mini? They must spend a couple of episodes hanging around Kobal since I doubt Adama will be back on his feet in the second episode. Unless……….they are trying to fool us and that is some kind of dream sequence or flash of a possible future or something.
                      I thinks it's the baby seen at the end of Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part 2. You know the one Six and Baltar are looking over
                      Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:29 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wasn’t that one created by Six in Baltar’s head as an image of things to come? *shrug*
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

that's what i was thinkin'...

IS IT JULY15th yet?

which will work out perfectly seein as i get back from vacation and get to see my season premiers weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks for the link...i cannot wait until July now...season 2 is gonna be great...i need more spoilers though to ponder on whose baby it will be....*ponders ponders ponders*
                            sigpic

Comment

Resurrecting the old thread……

Did anyone catch the sneak peak for the second half of BSG tonight during Stargate Monday? Just happened to be watching tonight during the 7pm one and caught Jamie Bamber talking (in his lovely English accent) about Apollo. Of course it had spoilery clips…specifically something I ran across that happens to his character….as part of it.

Darn I miss Pegasus Galaxy cause they would always capture these and put them up on their site.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X