This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re'tu

what ever happend to the RE'TU because they are obviously technologicly advanced becouse they can create humans and speed up there aging process.so did anubis wipe them out or baal or are they trying to get rid of the rest of the goulds?

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

No One knows

I think they are still alive (no evidence to surgest otherwise as far as i know)
    I Have Information...

Comment

Another forgotten plotline. I guess the writers figured an invisible yet extremely alien looking people who have managed to advance pretty far technologically but couldn't figure out that wiping out billions of humans on hundreds of planets across the entire galaxy is probably not the most efficient means of getting rid of the Goa'uld, probably weren't great adversaries.

It would be nice if in casual conversation they could mention that the Goa'uld decided to wipe them out because they were a pain in the ass, or that the Aschen used them to fertilize their crops. (I'm feeling particularly vicious today)

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
        Another forgotten plotline. I guess the writers figured an invisible yet extremely alien looking people who have managed to advance pretty far technologically but couldn't figure out that wiping out billions of humans on hundreds of planets across the entire galaxy is probably not the most efficient means of getting rid of the Goa'uld, probably weren't great adversaries.

It would be nice if in casual conversation they could mention that the Goa'uld decided to wipe them out because they were a pain in the ass, or that the Aschen used them to fertilize their crops. (I'm feeling particularly vicious today)
        i think its important to remember that there were actually two groups of re'tu, the main society asnd the fanatics. the fanatics were the ones that decided wiping out humans was a efficient way of destroying the goa'uld. the main society who "mother" was a representitive of realized that this was wrong.

Comment

Yes all true but why post it in the Atlantis Season 1 Area

Comment

i think its important to remember that there were actually two groups of re'tu, the main society asnd the fanatics. the fanatics were the ones that decided wiping out humans was a efficient way of destroying the goa'uld. the main society who "mother" was a representitive of realized that this was wrong.
            I remembered. But at the same time I have a vague recollection of SG1 overlooking a plain with thousands of Re'tu apparently prepared for battle. What was that about?

They're not interesting enough to be worth bringing back.

Originally posted by S.G.C

Yes, why?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

sry guys i thought i posted it in the general part of forum

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I would love to see us gain some relations with the non-extremist branch of the Re'tu as an ally or trading partner...I love non-humanoid aliens!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes I wonder it myself
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

That's what I was wondering when I stepped in here. I owe this person a red dinger, but I think I shall let the rookie slide once more. (or was that 'wookie')?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I think they should be called "wookies" haha.
                      302's lead the way!

Comment

Working...
                      X