This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypothetical: Lucifer?

Remember Baltar's fembot looking sidekick, Lucifer (voiced by Jonathan "Doctor Smith" Harris of "Lost in Space" fame).

Would you like to see the character revisited in the new show? If so, what would you want to see? Another "human looking" Cylon? A master of the "robot looking" Cylons? Who should voice him? Should he be a fembot type again, or the more dastardly and dangerous war-bot that Richard Hatch created for his book continuation of the original series?

Six... duh.
    Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
      Six... duh.
      ... Oh, dear.

Comment

Nah when Baltar finally turns over to the dark side (forgive the Star Wars punn) and ends up with his own Base Star with 1000's of no. Six to please him (couldnt be all bad then) Lucifer would have to be playied by a Dude and be there to keep Baltar in check.
        But who could play as a badass Lucifer and look the part?

Comment

Was'nt there also a cylon named Beelzebub in the original BSG?. If I remember right Beelzebub was the brother (so to speak) of the head cylon (Gold suit), Was'nt Beelzebub in a red colored cylon suit?.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I was petrified of Lucifer when I was a kid, something about him really creeped me out big time, he gave me nightmares. I still find him creepy now

Last edited by Egeria; 02 June 2005, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Was the the egg-headed robot with the clear lips? They were damn creepy.

Comment

Lucifer was the best character in the old BSG. Heck yeah. .bring HIM back - but not as a human in appearance. I'd like to see him as a very cool looking robot.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

That's exactly where I was going... who made the humans looking Cylons? Are they in control... if not, do we get to meet "Lucifer"?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                    That's exactly where I was going... who made the humans looking Cylons? Are they in control... if not, do we get to meet "Lucifer"?
                    Mmm....you've got me really thinking now DB. Possibly Lucifer as the creator of the human cylons....that would be so cool. Who knows? Anything is possible I would love for this to happen, and yes Lucifer would most definately have to be a robot.

Comment

Unless, of course, he's something supra-human... like Count Iblis, who perhaps IS a Lord of Kobol.

Comment

I love it! Lucifer should be a robot, not human. In fact, it would be a neat plot twist if HE were not only the inventors of the human cylons, but also the progenetor of the 'religious' ideas that the cylons seem to hold. It would make for an interesting twist in the religious overtones of the show!

Comment

Strikes me that since they're pushing the human/cylon hybrid idea....approaching and surpasing humanity not just in looks but by complete biological cycle...lucifer would be introduced and the child of Boomer and Helo.
                          I get the impression that the current breed of human cylons were more decanted than actually birthed and that any child from the Boomer/Helo boot knocking would be the first actual birth.

Gives a bigger purpose for Helo once he gets back to the fleet...doesn't just disappear into the pool of Raptor pilots.

Theoretically the Cylons could have a way of accelerating the human lifecycle sufficiently to get a Lucifer character to a sufficiently ADULT and not WB-esque teen stage of life to become a semi-main for the ongoing story.
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ
                          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Interesting option... they do seem to be pushing that the techno-organic Cylons are above ALL mechanicals we've seen up until now. They are wiling to sacrifice the "walking toasters" all too easily!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                              Interesting option... they do seem to be pushing that the techno-organic Cylons are above ALL mechanicals we've seen up until now. They are wiling to sacrifice the "walking toasters" all too easily!
                              Centurions are mostly mechanical, so they're basically disposable soldiers.

FYI: in the original series, the android cylons (the human looking ones) made a pact with Count Iblis (which means Satan in Arabic) to turn on their reptilian masters, and then to destroy all organic life.
                              Last edited by Jarnin; 06 June 2005, 07:46 PM.
                              Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Working...
                              X