Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use the Tok'ra Spoilers Against the Super Soldiers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use the Tok'ra Spoilers Against the Super Soldiers?

While watching Summit and Last Stand last night on Sci-fi, I figured out a perfect way to kill Anubis's Super Soldiers. They have a Gou'old symbiont, so why not use the Tok'ra poison against them? Darts can still pass through the suit, after all.

My question would be, do the Tok'ra still have the formula for it??? The crystal containing the formula was destroyed and only a few Tok'ra remain. It is entirly possible that the remaining Tok'ra had no knowledge on the actual formula itself. I.E. the creators are dead and we don't know how they made it.
    -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
    -Jack O'Niell

Comment

do the Tok'ra still have the formula for it??? The crystal containing the formula was destroyed and only a few Tok'ra remain.
      Carter recovered the crystal from Ren Al before leaving with Lantash/Elliot. Where did you hear it was destroyed?
      Last edited by Lord You; 09 June 2004, 07:50 AM. Reason: Shorten quote

Comment

i don't think they could use the virus. wouldn't there be a possibility of it spreading? if the virus didn't die when the super soldier dies, then it could be a major problem for any jaffa or tok'ra to walk by

i also think the formula is still around. if i remember right, the formula, or even the entire tokra database was downloaded to a crystal which Carter then took from Ren'al when she died. (i think it was Ren'al). unless Carter decided to keep it a secret from the Tok'ra, they should still have it because i don't remember it being damaged or destroyed when Carter took it.

sigpic

Comment

i don't think they could use the virus.
          It was poison and not a virus. Besides, if Teal'c and Carter/Selmak could safely return to the gate after releasing the poision in Last Stand, then other Tok'ra should be able to. Esp. if the poison was delivered from injection rather than inhalation.

Comment

SG-1 tried using darts before, but it just stays on the armour without any damage. It is basically impossible to eliminate one of the soldiers without the weapon SG-1 has. For example, it takes one soldier ten minutes to pass out when life support is disabled in a room
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              SG-1 tried using darts before, but it just stays on the armour without any damage. It is basically impossible to eliminate one of the soldiers without the weapon SG-1 has. For example, it takes one soldier ten minutes to pass out when life support is disabled in a room
              Do any other race other than Tau'ri have the weapon? I wasn't clear on that.
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

As far as I know, only Earth has the weapon against the super soldiers
                __

__

Comment

So, does that make us special? Haha.. It better
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Presumably the Tok'ra alos have access to the design, since they helped us build the weapon.

I thought that the dart penetrated but the knock-out drops didn't work? The big problem with using the poison would be that it might not work either, since they're still impregnated with the healing energies of Telchak's device.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

The Tok'ra probably have access yes, but they just haven't used it yet, or they're sissys and are scared to!
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        Presumably the Tok'ra alos have access to the design, since they helped us build the weapon.

I thought that the dart penetrated but the knock-out drops didn't work? The big problem with using the poison would be that it might not work either, since they're still impregnated with the healing energies of Telchak's device.
                        Yeah, the dart penetrated the armor in the SGC testing lab, but when Carter hit it in battle, it just pulled the dart out and kept on walking.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Exactly. Without the weapon, the super soldier cannot be destroyed, well I don't think so
                          __

__

Comment

The Tok'ra are sadly ineffectual, having earned the DIStrust of SG-1 and pulling off so many failed schemes, it's a shame. They could stand to have more of a solid partnership like SG-1 does with the Asgard.
                            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Well, the weapon doesn't actually harm the super-soldiers at all, does it. The idea is that it just neutralises the energy which keeps the impossible host body from collapsing like a bunch of broccolli.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                              X