This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo' Selecta

I'm sure the British users here will know what I'm talking about, but since I'm Australian and we've only recently discovered this brilliant series... Just thought I'd let you guys know that I think it's absolutely brilliant!

Any fans?
    "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

You've only just got it? Wow.....

I love the series. Got them both on DVD

Who's your favourite character? Mine's got to be Mel B in the first series and Trisha from the 2nd.
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Australia likes to get stuff about 3 years after everybody else... But I've been getting the show off Lando's Stinking Hole and it just has me in stitches... As for my favourite characters, Craig David and Michael Jackass are the best, in my opinion!
      "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Bo Selecta but that might have something to do with my evil ex-housemates shouting catchphrases from the show, very loudly at 3am, on more than one occasion.

Every time I see the show, I shudder at the memories!!
        I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Coz
          To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Bo Selecta but that might have something to do with my evil ex-housemates shouting catchphrases from the show, very loudly at 3am, on more than one occasion.

Every time I see the show, I shudder at the memories!!
          I know what you mean. I've never watched it but my friends quote it so much that I can quote it myself now. "Ow-doo!" etc ad nauseum. I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and they'll all be there and of course its timed just when the new series has started. I'm taking my earplugs...

Oops, just wanted to add that the show sounds quite funny but I can't stand Avid Merrion so I won't watch it.
          Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X