This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Oma or Orlin in Pegasus?

Does anyone of you have any thoughts if Oma or Orlin have been in Atlantis?

there was a thought that orlin would return for atlantis but i think the idea has been ditched since we may see oma return but i think the new show will deal with ancients who are in the pegasus galaxy oma and orlin are more for sg1 which they may yet return even anubis we hope for season nine.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

i think orlin will be in the forth horseman................as for oma she in an eternal battle with anubis, we wont see her until she wins,which she might not.
      i think at least one asended ancient person should be in atlantis, i always looked forward to the riddle talk!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

The thing with an eternal battle, is it tends to go on for eternity, so we should never see them again. Also Oma can't win, as to win would likely mean destroying anubis, which Oma cannot do, as the ancients would probably step in, possibly cast Oma down, and let anubis carry on as before. This time without Oma to try and clean up after him.

Comment

the 'others' hate anubis as much as oma, i think there as happy hes out of the picture as we are.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
            there was a thought that orlin would return for atlantis but i think the idea has been ditched since we may see oma return but i think the new show will deal with ancients who are in the pegasus galaxy oma and orlin are more for sg1 which they may yet return even anubis we hope for season nine.
            Orlin is slated ( at least it was hinted they had signed SPF) to return to the 2 part mid-season finale (The Fouth Horseman) on SG-1, not SGA....at least, that's what I read.

As for Oma going to the Pegasus galaxy, we're still not certain as to her current corporeal state. Remember, her "dance" with Anubis?

As to whether either Oma or Anubis was ever in the Pegasus galaxy.....I have no idea, I rather doubt it, but hey, they get around!
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Anubis I doubt was ever in Pegasus but Oma had to be as she's an ascended ancient and the ancients learnt to ascend in pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                Anubis I doubt was ever in Pegasus but Oma had to be as she's an ascended ancient and the ancients learnt to ascend in pegasus.
                Daniel was an ascended being for a time...do we know if he was ever in the Pegasus Galaxy? We don't know when Oma ascended, or do we? If so, please let me know, I missed it. :-( Is Oma an "original" Ancient???? As in "Mother Nature" original????? If so, then she probably was in Pegasus.....now I'm confusing myself. I hate when I have to change my Monday things to Friday, get's me all screwed up.

Sorry....
                On fighting:

Comment

we dont know the answer to any of those question......and probebly never will seeing a daniel wont ascend until the end of S9 ( we all know its going to happen), and oma in the EBWA.
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

All that we know is that the ancients ascended in pegasus, so as oma is an ancient that wuld include her i guessin.

Comment

Well Orlin may be returning for season 9 and Oma is in an eternal battle with Anubis but i'D love to see a recurring ancient character in atlantis!
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Personally I think having Ascended folks around is too much like having the Gods of Olympus interfering, or not. If they can interfere, they ruin the story... if they can't, why have them around.

The Ancients were a far better plot device when they were just mysteriously GONE.

Moreover, the Orliln and Oma plot arcs have completed... digging them up again would not be very satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                          Personally I think having Ascended folks around is too much like having the Gods of Olympus interfering, or not. If they can interfere, they ruin the story... if they can't, why have them around.

The Ancients were a far better plot device when they were just mysteriously GONE.

Moreover, the Orliln and Oma plot arcs have completed... digging them up again would not be very satisfying.
                          Well, prepare to be dissatisfied, as it was heavily hinted that Orlin will be returning, to aid the Taur'i with the mysterious plague that is affecting them, in the SG-1 2 part mid-season finale, The Fourth Horseman. Wow, was a long, run on sentence. Sorry.....
                          Last edited by Lida; 27 May 2005, 01:48 PM.
                          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha

Orlin didn't have an arc. He had a small line segment at best.
                            sigpic

Comment

There is a reason why the Ancients do not interfere with other races.

Having ascended, the Ancients proceeded to order their society according to new rules. Apparently fed up with being run out of every corner of the known universe, they took some sort of solemn pledge never to intervene with biological life again.
                              Source:http://www.sf-worlds.com/stargate/st...-ancients.html

Comment

Working...
                              X