This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you hugged an Asgard today?

I just wanted to remark that one of my favorite on-screen moments in Stargate SG-1 so far is the "bonding" between Sam Carter and Thor in "Small Victories" when she is enlisted to help him deal with the Replicators. There are SO many great little character moments in that, from the "keron pathways" think which makes Sam intimidated like a small child (look at that wild-eyed, bemused look!) to that part where she tries out Thor's favorite "yellow" style of nourishment. And best of all... THE HUG!!! That was sooo cute.

I'm not going to go so far as to say I want Carter/Thor shipper stuff... but I think they could be even better friends and I hope they have more special, precious moments in Season 8!! O'Neill and Thor have had some great character moments but I'd like to see Sam get some more... anyway... that's just my thoughts+feelings on the matter. YAY!!!
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

I loved that hug! I wish i had that on DVD...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Really cute stuff, Sam and Thor. I think Thor is a cutie anyway. And when Sam said " We did it," then Thor says " It was your stupid idea," Great, I love the Asgard, I think they should all be hugged.

Comment

I like the friendship and fun moments between Thor and Sam,and Jack and Thor very much!!

I also enjoyed Sam and Heimdall. Very well played, IMO!

As for whether I hugged an Asgard today? No,but I do have a little mascot Alien key-ring.The little Alien looks very similar to Thor and Co.,so that'll do for me!!
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I wonder what an Asgard feels like? You know, their skin? Is it cold or warm, are they clammy..? I would like to hug an Asgard just to find that out.
          Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

I always figured Asgard had skin like dolphins- kinda togh and rubbery. Either that or they're like the gummi Asgard I have in my fridge, which would just be ick...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I always figured Asgard had skin like dolphins- kinda togh and rubbery. Either that or they're like the gummi Asgard I have in my fridge, which would just be ick...
              i think they have more of a gummi texture actually hahaha

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

gummi.. haha.. all i can think of is gummi bears... but yes, i can just imagine the skin of an asgard feeling rubbish...

Comment

Posted by Roatbaum

Really cute stuff, Sam and Thor. I think Thor is a cutie anyway. And when Sam said " We did it," then Thor says " It was your stupid idea," Great, I love the Asgard, I think they should all be hugged.

That phrase was great. Thor just said it with Carter just ignoring him! lol
                  __

__

Comment

I thought it was really funny how they needed a dumb idea.

Comment

I love my asgard he my best buddie in the world remember asgard are avible at <snipped by moderator> to get your own asgard
                      Last edited by Shipperahoy; 09 June 2004, 10:23 PM.
                      A_Lex

Comment

How.. funny?

Comment

What, did you click it?

(just kidding, whoever posted that is obviously drunk or retarted. Hes the same guy who posted "what the hell is this topic for" on the shipper thread!)
                          [email protected]
                          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                          One nation under dog
                          There of which I stand alone
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

I swear, that's almost flame-baiting

Oh, I like the show a lot because it shows that we can all learn from one another, and even the technologically-advanced Asgard can learn a lot from us "primitive" and "dumb" humans! Sometimes simple ideas are best, ya think ?
                            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Sadly, intelligence and the ability to communicate yourself coherently are not prerequisites for joining the board.

The whole "primitive" thing makes me wonder what we could learn from our more "barbarian" ancestors. Could be some good ideas have been lost in translation...

Comment

Working...
                              X