This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA dvd box set

I know this has probably been asked befor but i searched and couldnt find anything.
    Does anyone know when Atlantis season 1 will be released on dvd box set?

There are actually a few older threads on this subject.

But to answer your question:

In the US and Canada, expect the Atlantis Season 1 set out by anytime after September. The SG-1 Season 9 set will also be released at about the same time.

Comment

I hope they get the glyphs right on the Atlantis box set...I mean, season 7 still uses wierd egyptian symbols....

Nah. They'll probably screw it up and use Milky Way symbols on a Pegasus gate, or get the number of glyphs wrong (36 place holders on Pegasus gates, right?)
      sigpic

Comment

June 7 - Atlantis pilot movie ("Rising")
        October - SG-1 Season Eight
        November - Atlantis Season One

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld
          June 7 - Atlantis pilot movie ("Rising")
          October - SG-1 Season Eight
          November - Atlantis Season One
          What do you mean "Atlantis pilot movie ("Rising")"?
          And are these dvds region 1/2?

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
            What do you mean "Atlantis pilot movie ("Rising")"?
            And are these dvds region 1/2?
            All of the DVD release dates listed by GateWorld are for region 1 DVDs (US and Canada). I think almost all the region 2 (Europe, Japan, elsewhere) DVDs volumes have been released already?

For some reason MGM is releasing the Atlantis 2-part pilot episode "Rising" on its own DVD on June 7th (*cough* make more money *cough* ). I think the entire season one boxset is going to be released in November, but maybe individual volumes (3-4 eps a volume) are going to be released earlier?

Heard a nasty rumor that the season one boxset is NOT going to contain Rising because MGM is releasing it early. I can only hope that is completely untrue...

Comment

November??

That's so mean!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                All of the DVD release dates listed by GateWorld are for region 1 DVDs (US and Canada). I think almost all the region 2 (Europe, Japan, elsewhere) DVDs volumes have been released already?

For some reason MGM is releasing the Atlantis 2-part pilot episode "Rising" on its own DVD on June 7th (*cough* make more money *cough* ). I think the entire season one boxset is going to be released in November, but maybe individual volumes (3-4 eps a volume) are going to be released earlier?

Heard a nasty rumor that the season one boxset is NOT going to contain Rising because MGM is releasing it early. I can only hope that is completely untrue...
                Thanks for clearing that up for me, thats what i thought it was!
                About the boxset That better be untrue, i wouldnt be a boxset if it was...*******s

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                  Thanks for clearing that up for me, thats what i thought it was!
                  About the boxset That better be untrue, i wouldnt be a boxset if it was...*******s
                  Indeed. Especially since it is already a shorter-than-average SG season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X