PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Tapping Web Page

fifthmember
June 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM
:S
I just tried to check the Amanda Tapping web site and it has been "suspended". ???

Andy867
June 8th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Sounds like someone forgot to pay their dues (calls Tapping up who is busy filming an episode with David DeLuise)

Andy867: Hey Amanda, its Andy

Carter: Who????

Andy867: You know. Andy.. Andy867..

Carter: Right... What do you want, I'm kind of busy...

Andy867: Word is that your website that catalogs your bio and acting career has been suspended and that the owner needs to contact Billing to get the matter resolved. Know anything about it?

Carter: Yea, I fired my accountant because he was overcharging for his services, so he probably never got around to paying off the site. It'll be up shortly once I get these few episodes knocked out of the way. Well, gotta go. Peter is calling for a scene. Later. (CLICK)

// end surrealism.

Torley
June 8th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Awww drat! I was just visiting Amanda's website the other day... and I was going to go back soon for more info, but to hear this -- arrrgh!

Nice "in surreality" moment there ;) haha it makes me wanna conjure up a similar dream.

Bagpuss
June 8th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Hopefully, the Site owner will sort everything out very soon! :)

Elwe Singollo
June 8th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Sounds like someone forgot to pay their dues (calls Tapping up who is busy filming an episode with David DeLuise)
Hmm, maybe she should be reminded...

Bagpuss
June 8th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Amanda Tapping doesn't "Run" the Site,lmj. It's run by a Fan! :)

Elwe Singollo
June 8th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Amanda Tapping doesn't "Run" the Site,lmj. It's run by a Fan! :)I know fhb :) i was 'attempting' to be sarcastic, but that was a failure :(

Bagpuss
June 8th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Don't worry,lmj,I'd guessed that you were just kidding, already! ;) I liked your "Attempt",as you call it. :)

Just making it clear, for others really, that AT only contributes to the Site!
It would be SO cool, if she actually ran it .... ;)
Hope the owner sorts his problems out soon!

Elwe Singollo
June 8th, 2004, 10:53 PM
o ok fhb:)

its loud and clear to me :)

Bagpuss
June 8th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Maybe the Guy could do with some of your Dr Pepper!! :D

Elwe Singollo
June 8th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Oh yes :) Drpepper... Yummy... Ok i'm going to snap out of it... :)

Bagpuss
June 8th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Think I'll join you! :D

I've just checked the Site again, and it's now showing "This page cannot be displayed",so I assume the site owner will be notified by the Server !

Hope they sort out their problems soon.It's a good info site.

Torley
June 8th, 2004, 11:12 PM
What's the in-joke with the Dr. Pepper? I'm missing something here, and I'm curious :D

Elwe Singollo
June 8th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Its just a personal preferred drink :) Which in fact i crave every minute, but of course thats impossible, because sometimes i'm out of reach, so i have to think healthy, so i drink propel water :)

Anubis
June 8th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Just to refresh their head and pay the bills. Naughty, naughty!

hrh36
June 9th, 2004, 07:36 AM
FYI: There was an announcement on the amandatapping yahoo group from the site owner that the server was changing, so the site would be down for "a few days." The owner didn't have a date when it would be up, but it's s'posed to be back soon. You can check the yahoo group for further updates or just keep checking AT's site.

hrh

Elwe Singollo
June 9th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Thanks hrh :)

Anubis
June 9th, 2004, 08:16 AM
It can be to do with the process of domain changes, server changes or anything to do with the actual connections to the website. It doesn't necessarily mean they haven't paid their bills to the host

Elwe Singollo
June 9th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Yah, i noticed that once hrh said something about server changing and such.

Bagpuss
June 9th, 2004, 09:47 AM
FYI: There was an announcement on the amandatapping yahoo group from the site owner that the server was changing, so the site would be down for "a few days." The owner didn't have a date when it would be up, but it's s'posed to be back soon. You can check the yahoo group for further updates or just keep checking AT's site.

hrh

Thank you! I thought it was likely to be something along those lines. :cool:

Elwe Singollo
June 9th, 2004, 09:49 AM
hi fhb, i was wondering when you were comming online.. ;) I need a positivity boost... hahah jk jk...

Back to topic
----------------------------------------------
Its been so long since i've been to the site... I can't remember!!!

Bagpuss
June 9th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Just to refresh their head and pay the bills. Naughty, naughty!

Actually the reason I have for using the Dr Pepper reference,is that simply having some of my fave drink refreshes MY head,Anubis! :D

No other implications! :) LOL!

Bagpuss
June 9th, 2004, 10:14 AM
hi fhb, i was wondering when you were comming online.. ;) I need a positivity boost... hahah jk jk...

Back to topic
----------------------------------------------
Its been so long since i've been to the site... I can't remember!!!

Hi,lmj! Positive ,cheery FHB reporting for a nice little evening stint. ;)

Recommend the site for info,piccies etc.Also occasional contributions from AT.

Well worth a visit,IMO! :D

(Also the other Official SG-1 Actors Sites are well worth a browse,as they're all excellent. :cool: )

Have to say,IMO:Gateworld is the one I recommend overall .I like the Actors' Sites but I prefer the broader picture,and all the fun I've found here! :D

Anubis
June 9th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by F.H.BAGPUSS

Actually the reason I have for using the Dr Pepper reference,is that simply having some of my fave drink refreshes MY head,Anubis! :D

No other implications! :) LOL!

And here's me worrying to death! lol

Bagpuss
June 9th, 2004, 10:25 AM
LOL!! Thought you'd like it!

Catysg1
June 9th, 2004, 10:29 AM
I only post my videos at the Amanda Tapping site..and I chat to my French friends ..but it's a nice little site to visit. ;) Hope it 'll be back up soon. :)

Caty aka ShipDiva :)