X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S7 & S8 will air in Canada!!!!

I just receive this awesome email from SPACE:

"Thank you for your e-mail. The first episode for season eight of SG-1 will air on February 10, 2005 at 10 pm ET. Please feel free to check out http://www.spacecast.com/shows/first...ction=episodes closer to that time for more information. "
    SPACE Communications

I have already set my VCR to tape this. I am so excited!!!!!!!

If I counted it right this should take us up to the time that Season 9 will probably premiere in the US. Hopefully by then SPACE will have picked it off first run. Then we will be able to see around the same time as the US. No more having to depend on DL to see it.
    Last edited by Scarym1; 13 January 2005, 12:31 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Hey, I'm not Canadian but I'm happy for you guys!

Always seemed funny to me that the country where the show is filmed didn't get the current seasons
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

i'm just praying SPACE doens't air SG-1 in the same time slot that my local network shows Enterprise (the first runthru of the week episode). cuz there's things i'll do to get my stargate (afterall, i've seen most episodes as squinty-vision) but i won't miss ENT for it!
      *wings crossed*

bb
      Bright Beak
      at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

I was so excited when I heard the news! The only reason I watch SPACE is to watch Stargate, and I was quite peeved that they weren't showing anything past Season 5... and now they are! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
          Hey, I'm not Canadian but I'm happy for you guys!

Always seemed funny to me that the country where the show is filmed didn't get the current seasons
          Kinda sad, eh? But I think all Canadian fans can breathe a collective sigh of relief to know that we will finally get to see some new episodes!

And being a able to see new episodes within a few weeks of the UK and the US? That's close to a miracle!

*patiently waits for the fall lineups to begin*

Welcome home Stargate!
          Always remember to smile. People will wonder what you're up to.

Comment

I always wondered if it was legal to have a show shot in Canada yet CAnada not get the new shows, or not have access to see new episodes. But no more worrying! Yay!

Comment

Oh NOW everbody's enthusiastic!
              Oh course it rules, its STARGATE!!!
              [email protected]
              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
              One nation under dog
              There of which I stand alone
              A face in the crowd
              Unsung, against the mold
              Without a doubt
              Singled out
              The only way I know

Comment

YAY!!!! THE NEW EPS!!!!!!

We'll be finished Season 7 and start Season 8 when Sci-fi finished airing season 8 x.x

Oh well
                sigpic
                In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

even though i've seen all the episodes of season 7 - and getting it on DVD in October - and i've seen all the season 8 episodes so far, i can't wait!

heheh we have the movies already to watch other things (The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, MOVIES!)

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                  X