X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faraway
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...yn/Cameron3.jpg
    It looks like they're on the Prommie in this picture.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

That beard has GOT to go.

Deej
      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Eh, Vala looks black... Probably because of the environment...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Thanks for the caps!
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

season 9 is gonna rock

Comment

Thanks for the caps!

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
              That beard has GOT to go.

Deej
              Indeed! And I wouldn't mind him permanently without glasses aswell

Comment

Thanks for the links looks very promising
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Here is link if you want to watch the 25 second (4.20 MB) preview shown on SCI-FI go to the bottom of the page.
                  http://www.jackfic.com/interviews.html
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

It's on www.pegasusgalaxy.com as well

Comment

nd its very good!
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Looks abit dark in places...maybe this season'll take on a darker tone?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Quite interesting. Quite cool. Quite awesome. I so cannot frelling wait.
                          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Just chcked it out. new generals strict, Vala's still a tease with Danny!
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                              Just chcked it out. new generals strict, Vala's still a tease with Danny!
                              Of course, wouldn't be Vala if she wasn't!

Comment

Working...
                              X