Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in a crossover?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like to see in a crossover?

It can be anything at all as long as it stick's to the show's canon. No shippy type stuff. Just real Stargate type action.

They get a ancient Big ship but the Wraith trac it in comes a hive ship. and Wraith find Asgard are not tasty.

Comment

the wraith find a way to gate to earth in their fighter ships to the horror of the crew of atlantis they devise a plan to follow them back with a weapon retrofitted from an ancient weapon found a few episodes earlier and follow them through to find earth in a huge interplantetary war with the orii or aschen or something bad and evil the threat of the wraith means the two adversaries come to a halt an decide after time consuming negotiations that the wraith are too much of a threat and that the major powers of the milky way should stand together when they learn that a mass fleet of hive ships and other powerful wraith ships are heading to our galaxy in search of a new feeding ground.

something like that if you want to add to this or change it go ahead its just an idea.
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

personally i wanted sg1 to be on the daedalus. Like they where orginally talking in second to last episode of sg1. That would have made an awsome episode. Love to see T take on some wraith in hand to hand.
        Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllowedToNameAnything.Ever.
          personally i wanted sg1 to be on the daedalus. Like they where orginally talking in second to last episode of sg1. That would have made an awsome episode. Love to see T take on some wraith in hand to hand.
          You know i had the exact same idea but we get the Asgard to come along and watch their toothpick arms + legs fighting the Wraith

Comment

I like that idea, maybe that culd be o'neill's last mission though i wuld prefer his last mission to be on sg-1.

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing Ska'ra in Atl. he is ascended afterall. he could help them with Atlantis.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I'd like to see O'Neill name a Wraith ...

Comment

Actually O'neill did start the naming thing, in '1969' when he's being interrogated he says to the guy 'what ur name? U look like a bob I'll go with bob, so bob....' so sheppard recycled it and has made it his thing.

Comment

I'd love to see Jonas return, and become as the "Daniel Jackson" of Atlantis, but that isn't going to happen, no way, no how.

Oh well, so much for wanting......
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      I'd love to see Jonas return, and become as the "Daniel Jackson" of Atlantis, but that isn't going to happen, no way, no how.

Who need Jonas when we have Dr Weir.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                        Who need Jonas when we have Dr Weir.
                        I'm taking that a joke.

Dr. Weir is a career diplomat, adept with languages, but she is far from Jonas's level with Ancient text and languages and doesn't have his ability to learn things quickly. I think both would work well in Atlantis, but as I've already said, it's just one of my fantasies, it ain't gonna happen!
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I think it would be great if SG-1 found themselves out of their depth and they have to be helped out by the SGA team.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I don't think that wuld be a good idea, if anything it'll be the other way around, sg-1 are an experienced team with alot of field work, the sga team are newbies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                              'd love to see Jonas return, and become as the "Daniel Jackson" of Atlantis, but that isn't going to happen, no way, no how.

I have to admit that when they first announced a spinoff I really wanted Jonas to be in Atlantis!! After watching the first season, however, I'm just not sure that he would fit in like I thought he would. Maybe if he had been in it from the beginning I would feel differently *shrugs shoulders*

I would still like him to come visit, though TPTB insist he is too busy in Kelownan. Pshaw!

I can definately see Sam, Daniel, and T'ealc come visit though. Daniel would be frenetic over the artifacts and we could have some nice Sam/Mckay interplay. T'ealc and Teyla could have a stick sparring session too! Fun for everyone!
                              Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                              :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Working...
                              X