Enterprise Series Finale - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise Series Finale - help!

Does anyone know if UPN is planning to re-air the series finale? I had to Tivo it and didn't know it was two consecutive hours. So I missed the second part.

UPN won't return my emails with any info (or at all for that matter...

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by hornboy8d
    Does anyone know if UPN is planning to re-air the series finale? I had to Tivo it and didn't know it was two consecutive hours. So I missed the second part.
    Thank your lucky stars. The first hour (next to last episode) was quite good, really outstanding in some areas. The "last episode" was a disaster in numerous ways. Since some of it took place on a holodeck, I among others have declared that in our universes, it does not exist.

Not for nothing did Jolene Blalock reportedly call the last episode appallng.

Comment

Originally posted by trudy
      Spoiler:
      Thank your lucky stars. The first hour (next to last episode) was quite good, really outstanding in some areas. The "last episode" was a disaster in numerous ways. Since some of it took place on a holodeck, I among others have declared that in our universes, it does not exist.

Not for nothing did Jolene Blalock reportedly call the last episode appallng.
      Can I ask you to use spoilers please, as not everyone has seen the finale yet. Thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Can I ask you to use spoilers please, as not everyone has seen the finale yet. Thanks.
        Sure, but I thought my answer was content-free in terms of spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by trudy
          Sure, but I thought my answer was content-free in terms of spoilers.
          so did i lol
          Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Yep. Skip the finale. It was dreadful.

I even found the first hour (the second part of a two parter) to be poor in comparison to the Season 4 standard. Enterprise finally got it right... and then got the boot!

Comment

Working...
            X