Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope this is the right place to say hello.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is the right place to say hello.

Hi everyone just thought I would drop by to say hello and tell you all a little bit about myself.

I’m 37 years old and from Scotland, I’m an aspiring writer but have yet to be published.

I have been watching Stsrgate since the film but I do think the TV show is a lot better, and I am really looking forward to season 8 and Stargate Atlantis.

I am a big fan of sci-fi in general film and television, the best of them is Doctor Who (I discovered this wonderful looking site in the links section of the biggest and best Doctor Who fan site Outpost Gallifrey btw.) As for the others, well it’s a case of the usual suspects Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Alias, Battlestar Galactica (new) and Blake’s 7.

I have to go now but I hope to come back to talk to you all soon, bye.
    “You're a perfect devil, Dodger!” she was saying. “That's what you are! You are the devil himself!”
    “Yes, I know,” I said, loving to look at her, to see the anger pumping her so full of life. “And I love to hear you say it, Charlotte. I need to hear you say it. I don't think anyone will ever say it quite like you do. Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!”

Great to see another new face around the forum. Enjoy!
    __

__

Comment

Welcome welcome, Dodger!
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hi Doger Welcome

From an -almost month newbie
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, it's nice to know that I'm not the only newbie around here.
          “You're a perfect devil, Dodger!” she was saying. “That's what you are! You are the devil himself!”
          “Yes, I know,” I said, loving to look at her, to see the anger pumping her so full of life. “And I love to hear you say it, Charlotte. I need to hear you say it. I don't think anyone will ever say it quite like you do. Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!”

Comment

GateWorld gets a load of new members every day. I joined on the second day of opening this one I think and I was around member 600 or something! Now they have steadied to around 1-20 per day
            __

__

Comment

When did this forum open then?

Comment

Hiya, Welcome, Here I am, "And you are...?" (joking)

I have recently ascended from Newsgroups to join this forum.

Comment

Welcome, I'm relatively new here myself. Hope you enjoy it here, I most certainly am. Though I haven't posted a whole lot, I'm still reading threads and "getting to know" people too. This seems like a great community.

I'm sure a mod/admin will point this out too, although I made the same mistake you did, there's a New Members Thread located at the top of this forum. That's a good way to see who else is new here, too!

Jaffa, KREE!

Comment

Working...
                  X