This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Narim Do?

I was watching Between Two Fires the other day, and I was wondering what Narim's job was. He was not on the Curia, but he must have been some one fairly important as he was good friends with Omac and Travell trusted him to be a liason to SG-1 and I'm sure other important things.

My guess is that is an advisor to the Curia or something like that.
    -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
    -Jack O'Niell

Maybe he worked in the Curia Cafeteria?
    sigpic

Comment

I think he was like an advisor or something, im not sure...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Whatever happened to Schroedinger? (I haven't seen the eps in question.)
        Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
        more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Narim used Schroedinger to "announce" his arrival in "Pretense" after that we never saw the cat again.
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

His mission was to impregnate sam, and infiltrate the ...dang PG...I could sooo go on with some really funny stuff, but its all at LEAST R rated
            "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Darn

Comment

Yeah..darn...

He seemed to be an ambassador-type to me.
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

To make sure that i'm talking about the right person, is he the person that helped out SG1 alot while on Tollana?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    To make sure that i'm talking about the right person, is he the person that helped out SG1 alot while on Tollana?
                    Yes he is...

I always thought of him as more the "public servent" type don't ask me why that's just what I think
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I don't know, he didn't seem scared of the high council people or anything, well not 'scared', but intimidated, there thats the word. But ur right, i think he was a public servant of some kind...

Comment

The equivalent of a public-relations dude? He did seem rather timid around the High Councillor, like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

He was probably the liason between the Tollans and the SGC, since he established himself as a dignified man and gained the respect of the people at the SGC, including Carter. And I am sure that if this board was Rated R, that we could go into further detail on how he furthered the relationship, but that will have to just leave the minds twisting
                          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

I liked Narim a lot! He was strangely suave. Too bad he's presumed dead... after Tollan kind of blew up and all.
                            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Yah, so sad He was the only good one!

Comment

Working...
                              X