Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG Alliance E3 Trailer available for Download at SG-P!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG Alliance E3 Trailer available for Download at SG-P!

German News- and Entertainment Website Stargate-Project.de has just published the official Stargate SG-1: The Alliance E3 Trailer. Follow the link and click on the Team-photo to get to the download. It's a 10MB WMV file and you need windows media player to play it. If you have any problems, just let me know (per eMail off list) Thanks and enjoy this wonderful trailer!

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=624
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

It says the file is corrupt!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yeah I'm getting the same thing.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Are you using the latest version of WinRAR or WinZIP to extract the file? I got no problems...
        Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

It looks really good!

Thanks for posting that.

Comment

i can't wait for the game it looks so good the graphics and everything are amazing
            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

the trailer is amazing, we wanted more info and we got it

Comment

Oh my gosh!!! I AM SOOOOOOO BUYING THAT! I might actually get addicted to that game! Why does Carter get shot through the glass?? haha, that was funny, but I'm just curious to know why. Usually it's Daniel haha.

Comment

this is going to be the best game this year, stargate based not withstanding its look absoliutly stunning, i cnat wait to play this !!!!!
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Has anyone read the IGN preview?
                    The guy was playing as Daniel, and he was upset 'cause he kept dying.
                    Ahh...poor, misguided fool...

Comment

i want the SGTA enemy to be our new enemy on the show....it sound so much better than the orii or the wraith!
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                      X