This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Uh...............................ok. Badass she is then. Like I said before, I have never been around to see her character fight.
    Don't sweat it. We just love our "action Sam" and hope to see more of her in that mode.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      [color=indigo]Mr Fuchs eh? Dare I ask either of you what that's all about???

Nice to see you here Paul...
      OOOOPS...that's what I get for posting late at night after a brutal training session! My apologies to Mr. Rainbow FRANCKS, and no disrespect intended!

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
        Hi Bam Bam

I basically just wanted to say thank for coming here to post! I really think you've brought a harder, more realistic edge to the fighting on Atlantis (not that I know much about martial arts...that's my brother's department) that was missing on SG for quite some time (not that the Jaffa aren't bad-ass).

Personally, I wanna see Teyla try to teach Rodney a thing or two with her sticks . Or better yet, Shep.
        I bet McKay would pick up quicker than either of them expects .

Hope to see you make an appearance on-screen again too..that was nice work (though I hear there was an accident or something?).
        I, myself would love to see Rodney try some training with Teyla. I would quite enjoy that. David has been fantastic when it comes to being involved with stunts last, and this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
          In the first or second episode of SG-1, you had mentioned a big fight with Ben Browder that took 12 hours to film and 6 hours to rehearse, or something like that. And that the fight involved broadswords. There's a picture that was released showing Mitchell holding a sword and facing a knight in a complete set of armor, also holding a sword. I assumed that Mitchell and the knight had the fight, and I wondered if it was you under all that armor.
          The answer is, no. I have not appeared on any episode this season of SG1. That photo is not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Saqqara
            OMG I remember the days when I worked out at night. I now try to get to the gym at around 8am until like noon, there is no one around at that time. Around here the gyms are packed after 3pm, No wonder we see your posts at like 2-3 am LOL You know this is california where the motto could be, "Body by nautilus, brain by mattel" LOL
            and of course Welcome to Paul, hope you enjoy Gate World

I have another question, I was glancing over the Canada Stunt site on your resume and saw listed Repelling and it says Repelling and Aussie Repelling, what is the differance between regular repelling and aussie repelling?
            Good question. Regular is back to the ground. Aussie is face/stomach facing the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Mr Fuchs eh? Dare I ask either of you what that's all about???

Nice to see you here Paul...

Oh and BamBam...remember this comment???

You'll be pleased to know, I did eventually find one...
              I think Paul meant to say Francks. Good for you for finding a place to train.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Lazenby
                OOOOPS...that's what I get for posting late at night after a brutal training session! My apologies to Mr. Rainbow FRANCKS, and no disrespect intended!

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

Paul
                You will have to excuse Paul, he has been hit in the head alot!! LOL!! Look for Paul in Season 2...........see if you can spot him!

Comment

Hi BAMBAM! Just a quick question. Will you be working with Jason Mamoa this season? I saw some clips of his new character on SGA, and he seemed to be an "action-type" guy. Will he be involved in any martial arts type of attacks/movements?

Thanks, sorry this isn't very well written, but my knowledge of the martial arts is relatively small. I'm just learning.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Yes, the editor took it and modeled the scene from that. That was my rehearsal footage, edited, of course. The director did not shoot it exactly the way that I did, because of time, and his own creative plan for it. I am very happy with the end result, and applaud all parties involved. Of course, none of the fans out there know what I am talking about, and will have to wait until the airdate, but I hope that I answered your question David. The director was Martin Wood, by the way. One of my favorites.
                    You should get the directors and producers together and bundle the three versions as an extra for the DVD sets!

Comment

OMG Paul I just finally got to watch White Chicks last night that was TOO funny, good job BTW
                      Of course anything by the Wayans Bros is just too funny.

Thank You Bam...Errrr James {sorry can't bring myself to call you Bam Bam too many images ROTFL} For answering that it was kinda bugging me wondering the differance. I think, after bungee jumping both ways I would prefer the regular way, not sure I'd wanna see it coming LOL

Check out an excerpt of my SG-1 book on my blog..http://saqqarasblog.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.atlantissgc.org/saqqara

Comment

You will have to excuse Paul, he has been hit in the head alot!! LOL!! Look for Paul in Season 2...........see if you can spot him!
                        You'd BETTER cut me some slack--as often as not it's been you doing the hitting!

Comment

OMG Paul I just finally got to watch White Chicks last night that was TOO funny, good job BTW
                          Of course anything by the Wayans Bros is just too funny.
                          Thank you, Saqqara--did you notice Bam Bam in the same scene? He has a lot more screen time than I do, so he shouldn't be difficult to spot!

Comment

Are you at liberty to discuss more about Dex's fighting style? Will it be primarily hand-to-hand or will he favor a weapon of some kind? Or both? Actually, any hints you could drop about Dex (other than the fact that we'll love him ) would be greatly appreciated! The Dex Discussion thread is woefully lacking in concrete info... *sniffle*

Comment

Oh Paul are you serious, how could I miss that guy *giggles* I guess I'll have to watch it again. You know being blonde I get side tracked very easy LOL
                              I didn't find White Chicks listed in his credits...maybe he was in drag? LOL

Seriously I will have to watch the movie again see if I can see both of you it was the first time watching the movie and I usually pay more attention to the writing/dialouge the first time the 2nd I actually watch the movie
                              Last edited by Saqqara; 27 May 2005, 04:36 PM.

Check out an excerpt of my SG-1 book on my blog..http://saqqarasblog.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.atlantissgc.org/saqqara

Comment

Oh Paul are you serious, how could I miss that guy *giggles* I guess I'll have to watch it again. You know being blonde I get side tracked very easy LOL
                                I didn't find White Chicks listed in his credits...maybe he was in drag? LOL

Seriously I will have to watch the movie again see if I can see both of you it was the first time watching the movie and I usually pay more attention to the writing/dialouge the first time the 2nd I actually watch the movie
                                It's okay, hon--you get a pass on this one. With my overwhelming onscreen magnetism, I do tend to draw attention away from the other actors.
                                (Am I making you sick yet?)
                                Seriously, Bam Bam is one of the legitimate ice cream delivery guys who the Wayans brothers beat up before I walk through the door with the other real criminals.

Comment

Working...
                                X