This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Spoilers for Season 2 Episode "Home: Part I"

New spoilers for the season 2 episode "Home: Part I" have been posted at PegasusGalaxy.com.

Follow the link below to view the spoilers. (Warning! Major plot spoilers at the link below.)

Battlestar Galactica season 2 spoilers

Stargate Atlantis

where has this information come from

Comment

Does it matter? I can assure you these spoilers are going to be pretty accurate. As always everything is subject to change because they could change their minds the day of filming.

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Of course it matters, a source would be a nice start, otherwise its just made up

Comment

Wouldn't that be nice and convenient for you considering you run your own BSG site. Believe them or don't, I don't care. They are authentic.

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Spacen
            Wouldn't that be nice and convenient for you considering you run your own BSG site. Believe them or don't, I don't care. They are authentic.
            A source is always nice if you have one.. and I don't run a BSG website, so you can't use a fallacious genetic ad hominem attack in response, i.e. "the question is invalid because of some flaw in the person asking the question".

On the other hand, I won't go calling you a liar by saying they are made up... you provided a link to a site, so who can ask for more? If there's going to be a pissing contest over sources, it should probably happen THERE.

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
              A source is always nice if you have one.. and I don't run a BSG website, so you can't use a fallacious genetic ad hominem attack in response, i.e. "the question is invalid because of some flaw in the person asking the question".

On the other hand, I won't go calling you a liar by saying they are made up... you provided a link to a site, so who can ask for more? If there's going to be a pissing contest over sources, it should probably happen THERE.

Thanks for the link!
              Cool, a person that knows something about rumours, fair play mate

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner
                Cool, a person that knows something about rumours, fair play mate
                Dude, I don't know much about Ragnar Anchorage yet, but so far, it impresses the devil out of me...

Are you associated with that board as implied above? Member? Admin?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacen
                  New spoilers for the season 2 episode "Home: Part I" have been posted at PegasusGalaxy.com.

Follow the link below to view the spoilers. (Warning! Major plot spoilers at the link below.)

Battlestar Galactica season 2 spoilers
                  thanks for the link
                  Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha

Are you associated with that board as implied above? Member? Admin?
                    one of the 2 Admins

Comment

Working...
                    X