This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Degrees from AT to Kevin Bacon

Trivia Challenge: Can anyone here link Amanda Tapping and Kevin Bacon through MOVIES only? Here's the catch! You MUST use at least 3 Oscar winners and 1 recurring actor on Stargate SG-1. Can anyone here link the two actors using these guidelines?? It can be done! If you get it you win the golden cookie. Good Luck!!

Is it a real cookie of gold? Otherwise I'm not even going to try....
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

What if you can do it in less than five degrees without the Oscar winners and recurring actor?
      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
      once done, cannot be undone...
      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Long Answer:

Amanda Tapping was in Life or Something Like It with (1) Angelina Jolie (Best Actress, 2000)...
        who was in Gone In Sixty Seconds with (2) Nicolas Cage (Best Actor, 1996)...
        who was in Con Air with (3) Don S. Davis (recurring SG-1 actor)...
        who was in Bull Durham with (4) Kevin Costner (Best Director, 1991)...
        who was in JFK with (5) Kevin Bacon (who has yet to win an Oscar...or a Saturn for that matter).

There are other paths to take as well. Can I just have a cookie? Chocolate chip, maybe?
        Last edited by Anthro Girl; 08 June 2004, 12:11 AM. Reason: spelink err

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."

Comment

Short Answer (but doesn't follow the rules):

Amanda Tapping was in Blacktop with Blu Mankuma (Sherrif Knox in Nightwalkers, Season 6...and three MacGyvers) who was in Cadence with Laurence Fishburne who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon.

Oi...ain't I the font of useless knowledge tonight!? Gotta cut back on the caffeine...

Comment

My dad was only three degrees from Kevin Bacon.
            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 08 June 2004, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Anthro Girl wins.......... I was thinking along this path. Amanda Tapping was with Angelina Jolie in (Life, Or Something Like It). Angelina Jolie was with Carmen Argenziano in (Gone in 60 Seconds). Carmen Argenziano was with Helen Hunt in (Quarterback Princess). Helen Hunt was with Jack Nicholson in (As Good As It Gets). Jack Nicholson was with Kevin Bacon in (A Few Good Men).

Comment

Working...
              X