Interview with Colin Cunningham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Colin Cunningham

Just wanted to say many thanks for a wonderful Colin Cunningham Interview. It was a icing on the cake for a great way for ending a fab day.

So many, many thanks

SR

Yeah, I like him, he's frank, sarcastic and opinionated. Finally an actor who's not afraid of saying what he really thinks.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Oh yeah, Colin is such a sweetie, he's so well "real". Someone with a sense of humour down to earth and really seems like "just one of the guys" Thanks Gateworld for brining us this, and Thanks colin for been so frank!

Comment

What a cool interview! Sounds like a great guy. . .except for that burlap thing.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Yet when I say the same kinds of things I get negged and put on moderation. "Sigh"

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

wonderful interview as usual, i was crackin up at parts of it too
            sigpic

Comment

That was just hilarious!!! Gotta love a cute smart a$$

and Cymro....when you get on a TV show...we will let you say things differently
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I was on a local kids show when I was 10...does that count?

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  I have to agree with Tame. It was hilarious.

Comment

That was the funniest interview I have read in very long time.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro
                      I was on a local kids show when I was 10...does that count?
                      *considers*............um.....no
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

I know...his interviews are like that (ones I have read on the his site).

This one was too funny, i still crack up laughing.

Comment

Oh thank you guys I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I wished Colin had had more time for more questions but dang he's a busy guy

Maybe sometime I will try an actual sitdown interview with him and see what he gives me *wonders if she should be scared* LOL

Check out an excerpt of my SG-1 book on my blog..http://saqqarasblog.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.atlantissgc.org/saqqara

Comment

Originally posted by Saqqara
                            Oh thank you guys I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I wished Colin had had more time for more questions but dang he's a busy guy

Maybe sometime I will try an actual sitdown interview with him and see what he gives me *wonders if she should be scared* LOL

We enjoyed it. thankies.....

Comment

Um, where is the interview? I clicked on the link on her home page, but nothing came up.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                              X