This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Anubis alive ?

I saw the first picture about "New Order, part 1" in Gateworld and I was stunned : there is something which looks like Anubis' head !
    If Anubis is not dead in "Lost City", is it possible he would succeed to ascend when his fleet was destroyed or ... ?

Ascended? I very much doubt that. You cannot reascend without the help of the Ancients and I would be shocked if they would actually help him do this. It would stand against everything they have worked for

Next, what picture was this?

I personally do hope that Anubis did not die as such so we can see more of him. He is over the top, and that is what I love about the character so much
    __

__

Comment

I'm like, "Anubis Dead?!" How is that possible when i see him right now , ok back to seriousness...

Yah, i also doubt he reascended...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If you'd like to give me the link to the picture, I'd like to take a look. I browsed through them all and I don't see a face

*Off topic. You'll never get rid of your one true god Anubis

Back on topic, let's keep it that way, huh!*
        __

__

Comment

Well, since he was never completely de-ascended, what need would he have to re-ascend?
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

A chance to survive?
            __

__

Comment

It is that picture : http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/801_02.jpg

I think Anubis ascended without the help of the Ancients. If it is impossible to ascend without the help of the Ancients, then how can the first Ancient who ascended have succeeded to ascend ? Moreover, the Ancients have not a full control on ascension as they did not manage to have Anubis totally descended.

Comment

I thought I was seeing things when I first saw that pic! Glad I'm not the only one.....
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

It is certainly something in that picture.. I guess it is possible for Anubis to have survived in some form.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I hope he is alive...I really like Anubis.
                    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

spoilers for 803 - Lockdown

Anubis has taken over Daniel and that Russian guy.

Comment

Thanks for the info Shockwave

Comment

I was wondering why they had a picture of the Stargate there. I mean, that's nothing new. We've seen the Stargate many times before. But then, I didn't notice that ghostly image there...

Comment

Then why is that Picture being grouped with New Order part 1?

Though you seem to be spot on with Anubis being the force controlling DJ and the Russian.

Comment

I'm a tad bit confused on what you are talking about, can you explain it to me

Comment

Working...
                              X