This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matter of Honor book 2 - still waiting!

Hi guys, does anyone know when Sally's second novel will be out? I've read the first and I'm dying to know what happens in the sequel!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

wrong forum really but anyway, we dont know, theres been no statement on the next novel, it could be the fan competition one...

im anxious about the next one cos theres so much that could be screwed up!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

i THINK that the plans are for matter of honor 2 to be out later this summer.
      if they're doing 4 books a year and the last one came out in april, theni would guess July for this one

but all of this is just guesses, there's been nothing announced
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

E-Mail Tom and see, he's very helpful.

isnt anyone else worried about this book? i mean theres so many details that might be overlooked, like their might be aschen on the planet or something!
        sigpic

Comment

Information on 'Matter of Honor' part 2 updates on Stargate Novels web site

The second part of A Matter of Honor, by Sally Malcolm, is scheduled to be released in early September 2005. The story follows on from the events of A Matter of Honor, as the team attempt to rescue Major Henry Boyd and the SG-10 team from the black hole planet.

But the rescue attempt has unforeseen consequences which force them to confront a monstrous secret on the homeworld of the Kinahhi.
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Im really worried about this book...so much could go wrong!
            sigpic

Comment

from what i've heard it's up on amazon.co.uk and should ship out at the end of august

i can't wait. i've been wanting to read the end of this story for months
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                i can't wait. i've been wanting to read the end of this story for months
                Ditto for me, Skydiver. Oh the antici-pation...
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  Im really worried about this book...so much could go wrong!

All enigmatic here: believe me when I say that there is nothing to worry about…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

well theres continuity stuff....the aschen...im sure theyd av done through the gate will we see any?
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X