Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sora/Erin Chambers Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Sora/Erin Chambers is so hott

i really like sora's character. she's so wonderfully conflicted and showed a lot of promise. kinda like Teal'c in the beginning. trust her or not????
    that's the question everyone would have to ask
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

She just has this enchanting beauty that makes you want to stare into her eyes until the end of time. She is also a wonderful actress who really makes you beleive that the char is a real person. (So what if I have a soft spot for redheads? )

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
        So what if I have a soft spot for redheads
        Hey Me too

she is just soooo HOTT

Comment

Hopefully they'll be bringing her back on Atlantis. There is a lot of potential routes for her character to take.

a time to mourn

Comment

spoiler s2
            Spoiler:
            she was sent back to the genii in the siege part 2 according to martin gero
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Oh my, thank you for that thread and the lovely pictures! *THUNK* I have a thing for redheads, Sora is just lovely.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
              it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
              It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
              And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I'm gutted that they didn't show more of her in season one. It was like well, she's locked up and that's that....and she was only mentioned one other time And I wish that TPTB had stretched (sp) out
                Spoiler:
                Teyla and Sora's fight because I was very disappointed...when I watched their fight I was like, oh, is that it? And now that they've sent her back....
                TPTB could have and should have used Sora, there was a lot there.

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  spoiler s2
                  Spoiler:
                  she was sent back to the genii in the siege part 2 according to martin gero
                  So I've heard. That at least closes the "join the good guys" route (a la Teal'c and Jonas Quinn) for now.

Originally posted by hollyshannensangel
                  I'm gutted that they didn't show more of her in season one. It was like well, she's locked up and that's that....and she was only mentioned one other time And I wish that TPTB had stretched (sp) out
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla and Sora's fight because I was very disappointed...when I watched their fight I was like, oh, is that it? And now that they've sent her back....
                  TPTB could have and should have used Sora, there was a lot there.
                  I just put together a music video from 'The Storm'/'The Eye', and after watching that fight a few dozen times, I determined that it's a pretty awesome fight scene, for a TV show. (shameless plug: Perfect Enemy)

a time to mourn

Comment

She has such an innocent look....

But yet so deadly.

Sora is a great character that I would love see show up in a few episodes during season 2.

For some reason I liked her from the moment I saw her....i can blame the hair, lol. And I'm so happy to see i'm not the only sucker for a redhead...

Anyone seen the Dr. Pepper commercial with her in it?
                    The Lexa Doig Escape

Cause Lexa Doig rocks!

Comment

She is the reason they invented the cold shower, wow ow ow ooooooooooow
                      Last edited by Col. Newman; 17 May 2005, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman

ages/erinchambers009.jpg[/IMG]
                        She is the reason they invented the cold shower, wow ow ow ooooooooooow
                        You can say that again.... *drool*

Where'd you find the pictures? I'm a member of a chambers egroup that didn't have these...same goes for the one website i've seen of hers....but then again iit's been awhile since i've checked either.....

(now if only I could find a bunch of screencaps of the fight between Sora and Teyla...)
                        The Lexa Doig Escape

Cause Lexa Doig rocks!

Comment

Erin Chamber Pics HERE

Comment

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST COUPLE OF EPISODES, STOP READING.

i am also disappointed with how soras character has been developed. of course she's nice to look at, but besides that, the character has substance. i thought for sure she was going to be a regular when her people left her behind. (the look on her face when she was left behind was priceless. uh, oops!!!) did they trade her for nukes??? i was really wondering about that in the last episode. i was wondering why they would leave her locked up while the wraith attacked. i would have just said, "i'll give you a gun if you'll fight. mess up and i'll shoot you myself. so those are the choices, fight with us, or sit here and wait for them."

why would the script leave her behind in one episode, just to send her back??? (and without ever know if they actually did. if you don't see her sent back, how do you know if they ever actually did, aside from looking on here.) i seriously doubt she meant much to the genii. not enough to trade a nuke. they discarded her too easily. she's probably being tortured for info by the genii. so she'll run away and join atlantis. we can hope.
                            Last edited by sendeth; 21 May 2005, 11:39 AM.

Comment

i've seen the commercial. that guys stupid. i would give her all of my dr peppers.

Comment

Working...
                              X