• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      So do I . Well, I have a friend with an HD Digibox. He is kind enough to record Stargate in HD for me,I put it on my hard drive and annoy you with HD pics .
      Lol, annoy ahead We like!!

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      Hi guys , listen I was hoping y'all could help me with something . I'm working on my albums, and I'm looking for AT pics (AT1, AT2, AT3) Mostly AT3 pics -- all of them . And I was wondering if you guys could post them here , since I know this seems to be the master thread of beautiful Amanda pics. So can anyone help me?
      Sorry Rocky, I didn't take pics, so the only AT3 pics I have aren't mine to share. Ask in the Sam thread!

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
      The pic is from Photobucket sorry, don't know where it from and the baby is her daughter Olivia
      Originally posted by parsifal View Post
      Shore Leave 2006. The child is not Olivia.
      And so silly rumours are born. Thanks for straightening that out Parsifal.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        And so silly rumours are born. Thanks for straightening that out Parsifal.
        I've written that somewhere. I guess that site wasn't good enough
        sigpic

Comment

I have a new batch. Unfortunately, the camera moves a lot and it is difficult to get them in focus all the time. Sorry about the quality .

Spoiler:

Comment

Major spoilers on the first 3!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X