• Show
Clear All

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I love that scene and especially her smile
      Spoiler:

Is it my imagination, or is AT wearing a wig in these scenes? For some reason, her hair doesn't look quite like her natural hair (to me, that is).
      Last edited by hedwig; 04 July 2008, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Hey, hedwig, your post stretches the screen. Fix it, please.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Hey, hedwig, your post stretches the screen. Fix it, please.

Which post would that be? I haven't posted anything that stretches across the screen - that I'm aware of, that is. Although I have noticed that one or two posts I've replied to are stretched across the screen (as well as whole pages that have not been fixed) ... and I have no idea how to fix anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Which post would that be? I haven't posted anything that stretches across the screen - that I'm aware of, that is. Although I have noticed that one or two posts I've replied to are stretched across the screen (as well as whole pages that have not been fixed) ... and I have no idea how to fix anything like that.
            There's nothing stretching the screen now. AFAIK, putting wider pics under spoiler tags solves the problem when it crops up.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Is it my imagination, or is AT wearing a wig in these scenes? For some reason, her hair doesn't look quite like her natural hair (to me, that is).
                    no she's not wearing a wig great pics Sg Gato

I rewatched some SGA s4 eps - Midway (spoilers)
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      no she's not wearing a wig great pics Sg Gato

I rewatched some SGA s4 eps - Midway (spoilers)
                      Great pics Gato. Are those from The Void?

Great pics Jumper. I love how Sam always has a big grin on her face when talking to Teal'c. Only four more days to the DVD release of SGA Season 4!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yep, the pics are from Void.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Great pics Jumper. I love how Sam always has a big grin on her face when talking to Teal'c. Only four more days to the DVD release of SGA Season 4!
                                yup and woohoo

The Kindred Part 1 (spoilers)
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X