This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 The End/Ascending Real?

Over the past 6 months I've been reading and reading how Dec. 21, 2012 is it. The Mayan calender ends on this date and their calender is the most accurate in the world. Their beginning of this present era was Aug. 13th 3114 BC. The Egyptians have a very similar start and end date. In the Bible Code it says 2012 is the end. There are many other civilizations who see 2012 as the end. Dec. 21, 2012 the plane of our solar sytem lines up with the plane of our galaxy. The Mayans already knew this and now a great event is going to occur.

With all this, there are alot of people who think that we are going to go through a change. The world will be purged of evil. We are currently in the 3rd dimension and in 2012 the Earth is going to ascend into the 4th dimension whether we are ready or not.

There is alot of info out there, this is just the very basics. But you know when read something and your just like righttttttt.... this is bull do do, this wasn't the case. When I was first reading about it I got that feeling like this is really going to happen. My outlook on life the last 6 months have really changed. I do believe this is all going to happen one way or the other. This world has gone to hell, we are in the end of days.

Prepare yourself!

Here are some sites I've been looking at, there are many others just look.
    The End of Days Guide
    3rd to 4th Dimension
    2012 Unlimited

Gosh, I'd better cancel the newspaper and milk delivery then!
    sigpic

Comment

I did read a lot about that too I do see live different now and its a pleasure not to be alone , But i think its all good nothing to worry about .. i mean we got saved from burning because of the sun

I actualy suggest the book named "Nothing in This Book Is True, but It's Exactly How Things Are" The ammount of information in this book is huge ... even about Atlantis , how 32,000 ago the atlantis deseaper

This book is now my "bible"

One of the information that interested me the most was about the Sphinx and how old is it , far older than Atlantis

(i will have write a lot more if my english wasn't bad that my favorite subject , plenty of similarity with SG )

Edit : couldn't stop like that

here is some interesting topics of the book :

- The Grey or Martian ( evil Asgard type )
      - Siruis A and B
      - Ascending
      - The 13th planets
      - Atlantis
      - Prana or Free Energy
      - The Illuminatis
      - The Phinx
      - The Great Pyramids
      - Flower of Like
      - Merkaba or Cycle of Knowledge
      - Death not Invevitable
      And a lot More !!

PS : People who read that book are more than welcome to corrects my errors
      Last edited by Oly; 06 August 2004, 04:33 AM.

Comment

I read the book "Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life 1 & 2". Very good read. It explains a lot about ascension and the things Oly listed.

While everything we have points to 12/21/2012, there is another train of thought that says it will happen in early 2013, due to calendar translation problems. Whatever the case, I'm awefully excited. The prospect of ascension has been lighting my life since I was 18.

I have an apocalypse relativity chart, but my server is suspended. x_x

Basically, every group knows something is up with that area of time. This is why I have spent my life waiting for the literal end of the world. lol.

Comment

Basically, every group knows something is up with that area of time. This is why I have spent my life waiting for the literal end of the world. lol.
          Personnaly i dont think "End of the world" just end of our know word , we were suppose to ascend alone but we are kind of ...... slow ^^ . Apparently its have been arange to all ascend in same time to the 4th dimension during a pole shift (how are apparently every 32,000 years , on every planetes but maybe not same time ^^ ) its has been plan for years (a lots) , The 4th dimension will be different for sure , when you will think of something it will appear .. In the Great pyramids there a part of that , lot of tourist died there because of there fears , the Great Pyramids were made so people can learn to ascend with the help of the some of the Survivor of Atlantis (most of the other ascend ) and few may still be living under the pyramids.

Comment

I see you mention my group, the illuminati there =)

Comment

Dont be that proud

Maybe they control our gouvernement , make the wars , control the medias , create base on mars because they know that Earth is too risky , come back because neither is mars ...... makes virus to decrease the population , exchange technologies... but afterall we can only ascend as one and there is nothing they can do about that ^^

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                Oh yeah, last I heard was MJ-12 was kicking your miktas.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
                  This world has gone to hell, we are in the end of days.
                  I own property in an active seismic zone. A little armageddon isn't going to stop me.
                  Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                  O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                  - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                  - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                  once done, cannot be undone...
                  brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I detest the Illuminati & the N.W.O., which are basically the same thing anyway.

As for polar shifts, they do happen. As the span of the planet goes, they happen pretty frequently too. That's why they were able to say that Antartica was once warm and thriving.

Oly, you are right in saying that the media is some what controlled. Think of the name of the last human city in The Matrix movies, and you'll know the name of the groups that control that and why we funnel a lot of money in to a certain middle eastern country that has a fascist running it.

Also, you're right about objects appearing when you think about them. There are people who believe (like myself) that Egypt once had the Left and Right eye of Horus magick schools, in which ascension was basically taught to it's students. They endured many tests, and part of that teaching involved the great pyramid in Geza.

These tests were designed to train the students to not be afraid. Imagine ascending and having the power to create like that... What's the first thing that happens with such power? If you really put yourself into that position, you'd probably be a little afraid, wouldn't you?

Comment

Apparently there is 3 important chamber in The Great Pyramid , The lower one was the place where they had most of the tests... on exercice they had to swin underwater without light and get out after passing obstacles that would have seen easy but they had alligators(or crocodile) in the water...

In the Second chamber so called Queen chamber (but nothing to do with queen , they call it like that because they didn't knew what it was exactly) They had to get in a coffin for days where there they had to travel to the Great Space(?) and come back

the last chamber or King chamber was a relaxing room after what they did ^^

There are people who believe (like myself) that Egypt once had the Left and Right eye of Horus magick schools
                      Yeah , like myself
                      They needed something like 12 years of on than doing the other (not sure)
                      the Left and Right Eye if Horus is the apprenship of using the male(creativity,logic etc) and female(emotion,spirituality etc) side of our brain ...

I am actually trying to get into the Rebrithing that is a training to relearn how to Breath the prana , develloping our own merkaba even unlimited life

I am also thinking that death isn't invetable you just have to be carefull with was you wish for because they happend but not fast...
                      I would also like to go the Inda because that where you can find people aged than more 200 year old , even one named Bajabi(something like that) that is believed to be older than our Calender.
                      Last edited by Oly; 07 August 2004, 06:58 AM.

Comment

You guy definetly have to watch the animes 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' and 'RahXephon'. The stories in those two show are dead right with yours theories, end of the world and all....

Comment

I'm a fan of this in fiction and in games like Deus Ex, but dates come and go so often. If a band of determined humans wanted to, they could nuke the planet before that time ever came. So I treat this on a fantasy basis.

In fact, Penn and Teller, on their show "BS!" did an episode about this and about the whole Nostradamus bunk. Humans tend to believe the hits and cling to them and let the misses slip by. I'm a skeptic but open to paranormal possibilities. It makes for great storytelling, but however, I don't think it makes for good real life because it paralyzes people with fear and hysteria! Remember War of the Worlds? We think we're so much better in this day and age but people though Blair Witch Project was true too.

I refer you to:

http://www.randi.org

For your further debunking needs.

DON'T get caught up in the fallacy of big words and pseudoscience. The 4th dimension is already with us. It's considered to be time. As for further dimension and theories concerning this, one only need to look to rhe work of one of the smartest humans on the planet who likes talking about the possibilities of alien life and who is NOT a quack, Michio Kaku. His website is currently down but it's here:

http://www.mkaku.org

Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Yo, that book "Hyperspace" looks HOT.

Comment

[Teal'c]Indeed.[/Teal'c]

I want to get that book Visions, where he interviews other scientists about the future.
                              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Working...
                              X