Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlin and Sam Carter ship (possible Spoiler for Season 9 and EPISODE 503: ASCENSION)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlin and Sam Carter ship (possible Spoiler for Season 9 and EPISODE 503: ASCENSION)

If Jack and Sam don't get together. I don't know whether they will or not but if they don’t then Im all for a Sam/Orlin ship. I like Orlin and he seemed to really really like carter.

ASCENSION
    (i also have a thread at scifi.com on this)
    Last edited by Col. Newman; 12 May 2005, 07:37 PM.

Why?? What have you heard?? Is he coming back!?! Is he??? *ecstatic* *gladly hops onto the ship*
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Orlin has been written into season 9 for (I think) a 2-parter. However, the actor hasn't been signed yet - if he is unavailable, then changes will have to be made to bring in a different/new Ancient. I'm crossing my fingers for Orlin's return.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Yes apparently he is coming back at least for an episode or 2 in season 9
        THE FOURTH HORSEMAN, PART 1

Comment

I need to learn to type faster lol ^^

Comment

They'd better get Sean!! They've gotta! They must!!! ORLIIIINNNN!!! *deep breaths*
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I have a Carter music video clip that has Sam/Orlin ship in it.

Somebody to Love by Queen - 8.09mb

Orlin was so sweet, stalkerish, but in such a cute way. Big puppydog eyes.

I hope he comes back. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                Yeah, he still hasn't payed Sam back for that toaster!

Comment

MY SONG! Oop - hehe. This is so cool!1 I've been wanting to make this vid!! Well, I'll do one - when I get the vid making tech. Ain't orlin a sweety?!
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Just saw the vid, that was GREAT! Unfortunatly, I detected a hint of Pro Sam*gag*Pete within which I chose to ignore. THOR! ROFL!!! right on the ball point!! LOL!! ORLIN! *ded*
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Blue, I just finished watching and listening your music video. FANTASTIC! I hope you are planning on a career in either film or music or both. I really, really enjoyed it, it was very well done.

As for Orlin, although he was just a tad short, I thought he and Sam looked great together. But then anyone would look great with Sam (except Pete). Just my opinion.
                      "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Believer
                        Blue, I just finished watching and listening your music video. FANTASTIC! I hope you are planning on a career in either film or music or both. I really, really enjoyed it, it was very well done.

As for Orlin, although he was just a tad short, I thought he and Sam looked great together. But then anyone would look great with Sam (except Pete). Just my opinion.
                        Thanks for the comments.

Yeah the bit with Orlin was short, limited in the video clips I used. Am glad you liked it though.

Right now I'm doing a uni course in Screen Production, that's where I learnt how to use Adobe Premiere for editing.

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        Just saw the vid, that was GREAT! Unfortunatly, I detected a hint of Pro Sam*gag*Pete within which I chose to ignore. THOR! ROFL!!! right on the ball point!! LOL!! ORLIN! *ded*
                        I actually was a Sam/Martouf shipper, but since he died have moved onto Sam/McKay. Ambivalent towards Sam/Pete. And I love Barrett to bits.

But am glad you liked the Thor bit, I would have put Ba'al in there but they didn't have a scene together until Season 8.

Comment

Orlin is on right NOW

Comment

Spoilers for the season nine episode with Orlin...

A little kid is going to be playing Orlin. Well like a 12year old or something. It should still be interesting. I can't wait to see a little Orlin. Orlin was hot and the kid they have to play him is pretty cutel

Comment

Can't Wait!
                              Stargate Omega - Moderator

Comment

Working...
                              X