This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Communicators

I would like to see rodney and shep find a couple of ancient coomunication devices like in citizen joe on sg1. Wonder how they really work if you know what they are. Be interesting to see how much it dosen't filter out as far as thoughts. Could make for some funny scenes between them even if there not in the same place.
    Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Like a mind reader type thing, the could have a conversation of "no chance", "thats a risky idea", "well its not mine", and no one else would know what the hell theyre on about

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
      Like a mind reader type thing, the could have a conversation of "no chance", "thats a risky idea", "well its not mine", and no one else would know what the hell theyre on about
      Yeah, or McKay could be thinking mean things about Shep, and Shep could have a vision of it, or vice-versa. I just think it'd be great, b/c they'd be talking about each other behind the other's back, except the other would see it.

Comment

Did they ever find a language translator?

Comment

Yea that would be great to see. Or mckay and Beckett would also be great. I mean they can sometimes be funny together.

Comment

could they use the communicators of citizen joe to talk between Atlantis and earth?
            Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
            1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
            2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
            3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

I missed "Citizen Joe" so I don't know if it could work between galaxies
              1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.

Comment

In the real world I think they would test them. Maybe they'll arrive on the Daedalus.
                1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.

Comment

I saw the Episode but I don't remember any saying of this. But that is a good idea. Heres some green.

Comment

Then again why do i suddenly see mckay walking around atlantis. "Can you hear me now?"
                    Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

A new verison wireless commercial. Guy on atlantis while its being overrun by wraith. You see a wraith fall down dead. Can you here me now?

Comment

Originally posted by blueguy w/thehand
                        Did they ever find a language translator?
                        Nope... not as far as I recall. I think TPTB have avoided it to date to make things easier... just for the same reason that people don't freeze over when going through the Stargate anymore, or that the Stargate doesn't shake anymore (doesn't shake at all since the original movie - but thats probably because of the really good shock absorbers in place... must be ) It would be a bit strange for them to find universal translators suddenly given that TPTB have decided to ignore the issue to date!
                        Oh Furlings oh Furlings... wherefore art thou Furlings???
                        ... Anyone seen them?

Comment

A mind reading device would be real interesting w/Shep and McKay. Shep, seems to hide thoughts behind a smirk were as McKay says whats on his mind. So if McKay could read Sheps' mind it may get interesting since McKay would probably say something right away and be a smart ass which would be great banter back and forth. But any other way would be a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllowedToNameAnything.Ever.
                            Then again why do i suddenly see mckay walking around atlantis. "Can you hear me now?"

ROFL......I think the Sprint people would love that! Free advertising!

You need some jello, me thinks!
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                            X