• Show
Clear All

Spoilers for Episodes 210 and 211

Spoilers!

They're bringing back Pegasus.
    GalacticaCIC.blogspot.com - Links to news articles there

Woohoo!
    A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Actually "a battlestar", unnamed, will turn up. In the original series, a 3rd battlestar was planned to be introduced in the proposed 2nd season. It could be the Pegasus or another battlestar, it would seem likely that there were more battlestars that could have survived, maybe up to 10% of the fleet. Now whether or not those ships are in pristine condition or suffered varying degrees of damage is unknown. It would be nice to see the latest battlestar class of ships up close or maybe it's Galactica's sister ship.

Another question would be, does that battlestar have it's own RTF and more political survivors on-board. It may be possible that RTF has voted in their own "President of the Colonies" or has a cabinet member that took over the responsibilities of running a government to restore some sense of order and organization. Or what if it's a small military fleet of survivors? How many more Cylons are aboard that ship/fleet? Any scenario would present an interesting problem for Roslin and Adama.

Personally, I would have expected the Pegasus would be introduced at the end of the season 2 or 3 as part of a cliffhanger or show up as a subplot and rescue whatever survivors there are on Caprica and maybe blowup a few basestars along the way. From the rumors, Starbuck may have told the Caprica resistence where to find the fleet (Kobol). It would then be easy for the Pegasus or another battlestar to track them down and join up. In any case, can't wait to see what season 2 has to offer and what new twists the RTF will have to deal with.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

All I can say is hell yeah! I don't mind if it ain't the Pegasus, but another battlestar is too cool.

And sci-fi did bring up a good point, that the next battlestar doesn't have to meet up with the fleet, but it would make more sense for it to take up Helo, Sharon and Starbuck and have Kara point the way to the Galactica.

So looking forward to the next season.

Comment

yep me to
        Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I was there for the chat under the alias 'Lionel' and it was really an extraordinary revelation, though I think most've us who've been keeping tabs on things saw it coming eventually. Just not necessarily so soon. I second virtually everything Sci-Fi said, too.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
          X