This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c/Jack ship

There are threads for what seems for everyone but Teal'c seems to get left out. Is it the fear of his Jaffa revenge thing?
    Well just look at Teal'c and Jack's interactions. They certainly warrant more attention than Jack and Daniel. They at least touch each other and get all sweaty together in the gym. They always have their stupid little jokes. Teal'c only mouthes off to Jack . . .
    They showed up together in Ascension at Sam's house. They seem awfully cozy together. Jack seems more concerned about Teal'c than the man in the house of the woman hes not supposed to care for as much as he does.

ADMIT IT THERES SOMETHING GOING ON THERE!
    He is for ppl to post their little looks, glances, etc. Guesses at what they do together (besides watching ppl do battle in a ring of jello)?

Teal'c saved O'Neill and SG-1 because he thought Jack was hot . . . everyone saw that right?
    13!!RED thinggies and counting . . . FUN!

okay now I do not actually want red thinggies but for some reason people like to give them to me . . .
    some people multiple times!;-)

I totally agree, Teal'c should definetly get some more relatioinships going. We seem to have one for every other obscure character/object/alien around here.

I just don't want to see the ring of jello scene. *shudder*
    Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Telling you Freyrs people are scared of addressing him . . . gotta be the whole intimidation factor. He is awsome . . . he deserves some ship unlike many characters who will remain nameless who are very boring and flat.

okay now I do not actually want red thinggies but for some reason people like to give them to me . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Onlybluesocks
        Telling you Freyrs people are scared of addressing him . . . gotta be the whole intimidation factor. He is awsome . . . he deserves some ship unlike many characters who will remain nameless who are very boring and flat.
        I think he's just so complex. but all the characters are and we talk about them enough. So bring it on. I love T. And I love his relationship with Jack. But saying he thought Jack was hot. That's a little too slash for me.He saved SG-1 because he saw Jack was strong. That Jack meant what he said. That Jack had a passion for freedom that echoed his own. I think Jack and Teal'c are the only people on SG-1 who started out in season 1 with a good idea of what it meant to be enslaved.

Comment

I really dont think Teal'c rescued SG-1 because he thought that Jack was "strong." He knew him all of five minutes . . . plus hes known warriors way better than Jack is . . . not that I dont like Jack, but hes not a Jaffa. Teal'c liked him plain and simple.

CARTER: I think he’s locked himself in his room.
          O’NEILL: That chicken!

LOVE THAT. So Jack/Teal'c. Making fun of your other.

Comment

hey, I made a teal'c ship heal or hurt game if anyone's interested in playing: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=49818

Comment

Working...
            X