No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All open to opinion, I guess I'm a multi-shipper for Vala right now... maybe Cam and Dan should fight for her... that'd be interesting...

She'd probably make a comment like, "There's more than enough of me for both of you."
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

/\ I agree....
      But I think It's definitly Daniels Turn to have the girl

Comment

/\ I agree....
        But I think It's definitly Daniels Turn to have the girl + = Love

Comment

Ha! Yeah, let Daniel have the frustration of dealing with Vala, but let Mitchell have the flirting.

[And by frustration, I don't mean it as a negative against Vala, just that she loves to tease him -- you know that even if Vala and Daniel were in a relationship, she would keep him on his toes.]

Comment

So true Chillin, she would keep anyone on their toes!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
              Ha! Yeah, let Daniel have the frustration of dealing with Vala, but let Mitchell have the flirting.

[And by frustration, I don't mean it as a negative against Vala, just that she loves to tease him -- you know that even if Vala and Daniel were in a relationship, she would keep him on his toes.]
              Some teasing will be great

Last edited by valaCB; 18 April 2006, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Doesn't Vala do that to everyone... including Teal'c, Daniel, Mitchell, and Landry...

Comment

seems like she does... but thats waht also makes her such a mystery to all of us too... cuz we know so very little about her char.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... if we did, then I have a feeling the emotion would make me think of Aeryn again... she's gotta have a dark past... that's all I can think that's possible.

Comment

Vala and Cam have a sparks, even if it was just a look .

Comment

Yes, you can't deny that. Especially when they make eye contact it's not just a spark but a whole fire storm.
                        The on-screen chemistry between Claudia and Ben is simply one of a kind.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                          Yes, you can't deny that. Especially when they make eye contact it's not just a spark but a whole fire storm.
                          The on-screen chemistry between Claudia and Ben is simply one of a kind.

A.
                          I wholeheartedly agree. That silent eye-lock exchange between the two of them right at the start of the episode last night had me on the floor! THUNK!

You could just feel their heat! Meltdown ...........

I know SG-1 is not about relationships but WOW there is no denying that if they put Vala and Cam together its going to be dynamite. Ben and Claudia together just oooooze sexual tension and heat.

Isn't there an episode in the latter 1/2 of the this season where the 2 of them go to a class reunion together. I've read spoilers about a scene with Ben and Claudia and handcuffs.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Bring it on .... Hell yeah!

p.s. Thank you thank you ValaCB for the great screen caps from last night!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman
                            I wholeheartedly agree. That silent eye-lock exchange between the two of them right at the start of the episode last night had me on the floor! THUNK!

I know SG-1 is not about relationships but WOW there is no denying that if they put Vala and Cam together its going to be dynamite. Ben and Claudia together just oooooze sexual tension and heat.

Isn't there an episode in the latter 1/2 of the this season where the 2 of them go to a class reunion together. I've read spoilers about a scene with Ben and Claudia and handcuffs.

I've heard that... is that just not... well... sexual...

I love how in the episode she got real close to him... just kind of sultry... and in your face we expect of Vala... and her teasing him later about how their gonna get into the ship. I can see it.

But I guess alot of that comes from Ben and Claudia like you said VMD... either way, its nice to see them working together on Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman

Hey SciFi woman!

All I can say is "DITTO".

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                I've heard that... is that just not... well... sexual...

I love how in the episode she got real close to him... just kind of sultry... and in your face we expect of Vala... and her teasing him later about how their gonna get into the ship. I can see it.

But I guess alot of that comes from Ben and Claudia like you said VMD... either way, its nice to see them working together on Stargate.

I would just love to see Cam and Vala, going off-world, together, in leathers (!!!), doing a Butch and Sundance kind of scam on the Lucian Alliance. The writers really need to put those 2 together more often. Their chemistry lights up the screen! Something fun, sexy, and smart!

Comment

Working...
                                X