No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm happy with Vala just flirting with Cameron. Like everyone else has already said, if they got together then it would be a repeat of Farscape.
    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I like the flirting but nothing else. Cam needs his own girl.
      Sybil

Comment

I think it's cute to see them interact because we know the actors' history, but really, the characters they play now just don't have anything going on between them. Still, it's nice to see.
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by shester
          I like the flirting but nothing else. Cam needs his own girl.
          Sybil
          Cam needs Sam or Lam!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            Cam needs Sam or Lam!
            Lam, not Sam! Sam is
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, I thought the writers were going in a Cam/Lam direction, but I haven't seen much. Maybe a little in the first few episodes, but nothing more. Maybe we'll see more next season.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                Yeah, I thought the writers were going in a Cam/Lam direction, but I haven't seen much. Maybe a little in the first few episodes, but nothing more. Maybe we'll see more next season.
                I guess it was due to the fact that Lexa got pregnant with her and MS second kid and left the show, I wonder whether and when we'll see her in season 10...

Comment

Well, Cam needs a gal and women are in short supply so I'll just do with Vala's flirting.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                    Well, Cam needs a gal and women are in short supply so I'll just do with Vala's flirting.
                    To make Daniel jealous?

Comment

LOL, I can totally see Cam doing that.

I have shipped Cam with Lam before! (See Cameron Mitchell's Crush on fanfiction.net)
                      Last edited by Cpt. Ritter; 20 March 2006, 03:46 PM.
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Now I'm sure there is more than enough Vala to go around!

I think I'd rather steal Teyla from Atlantis for Mitchell. Think of all the lovely fighting as foreplay scenes! In addition, it would also offer the opportunity for more "cross pollination" between the shows. Something that seems to be near and dear to TPTB's hearts. And hey, I just think they'd look cute together!

Comment

Hey, I didn't think about Teyla. Good idea.
                          Sybil

Comment

Hmmm... this Teyla idea is pretty interesting. We know that Cam can kick butt and it would be nice to see some good sparing. I like to imagine that a match up between Teyla and Cam would be somewhat even. It would be nice to finally see Teyla fight someone that she doesn't completely dominate (ie Sheppard) and who doesn't completely dominate her (ie Ronon). In case that last sentence was confusing, I'm saying it would be nice to see Teyla fight someone who isn't better than her and who she isn't better than.

But just to keep this on topic, yeah, Vala flirting with Cam is just a given and it's nice to see.

Comment

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(**Does desperate begging the heavens for forgiveness laugh**)

Teyla's already got her man, though I would like to see the two of them spar. If you're wondering who I'm talking about, look at the sig.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(**Does desperate begging the heavens for forgiveness laugh**)

Teyla's already got her man, though I would like to see the two of them spar. If you're wondering who I'm talking about, look at the sig.
                                Well... personally I think Teyla and Ronon are sort of made for each other...

Comment

Working...
                                X