Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esoap524
    If they work together again, I am REALLY going to believe that Claudia has it in her contract that she can only work with Ben

I think she said that, tongue in cheek, during a convention or an interview or something.
    If it's not it should be. They work so well together. Chemistry just abounds when they are together.

Sybil

Comment

Great icon JessM and love the pic aswell keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman
        So, maybe, that Vala and Cam "going fishing" scene in 200 was a sneaky way of telling us that the two of them, end up together, in the last episode (ala Sam and O'Neill).

Woudn't that be a hoot!
        It sure would be! I definitely wouldn't mind it

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
          If they work together again, I am REALLY going to believe that Claudia has it in her contract that she can only work with Ben

I think she said that, tongue in cheek, during a convention or an interview or something.
          Hell, I'd put that in my contract if I thought it would work.

"Must have Ben in cubicle across from me... "

or in my cubicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            Well... I'd love if they got to work together in another series, though I'd love a SciFi, (because I love SciFi) though I might watch just about anything if it had Ben and Claudia in it.

Course I was reading something the other day about Jim Henson productions kicking the Farscape can around again... wonder if they might be brought in to that...
            I agree. I think I'd watch almost anything with those two.

Interesting news about Farscape. That would be great if they went back to doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by shester
              I like a lot.

Sybil
              Thank you! I'm going to look at the screen caps I have and see if anything else will pop out at me. Would love to have some more icons with these two.

Comment

Originally posted by hutchi4
                Great icon JessM and love the pic aswell keep up the great work.
                Thanks! I'll see what else I can do. Of course if anyone has some suggestions just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                  So true! I agree with that - and the detective idea sounds pretty good, hee hee Wouldn't mind seeing that on the third series!

A while back I made an avatar/icon type thing:

And a larger pic (linking it since I think it might be a bit too large):

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...achemistry.jpg

Hope you like
                  Me like very much

Comment

Interesting news about Farscape. That would be great if they went back to doing that.
                    Just don't quote me on that... I still haven't seen Season 3 or 4, so I have to boycott the 'Scape thread here on GW. The stupid WB gave me the end of 2, and then went all the way back to 102 (I, ET) arggg...

But yeah.. should be our motto.. should start a thread, the Ben Browder and Claudia Black fan thread....
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                      Just don't quote me on that... I still haven't seen Season 3 or 4, so I have to boycott the 'Scape thread here on GW. The stupid WB gave me the end of 2, and then went all the way back to 102 (I, ET) arggg...

But yeah.. should be our motto.. should start a thread, the Ben Browder and Claudia Black fan thread....
                      No prob. Geez, I hate when they do things like that...

I like it...and I'm in favor of starting that thread too, heehee

Comment

I totally agree with you there JessM anything with those two together I'd watch I too would love if they went back to working on farscape my brother and I have got all the seasons on dvd & the peacekeeper wars dvd aswell

Comment

I love the Browder/Black chemistry, but I think their Farscape characters were better suited to a believable romance. Stargate is all about laughs and stuff blowing up, so there's very little room for human drama and real emotional connection. I do think they're great in SG-1 doing what they're doing though.

Comment

No prob. Geez, I hate when they do things like that...

I like it...and I'm in favor of starting that thread too, heehee
                            Anyway... where would said thread go, in here with these... or down in off-topic or somewhere... I'm leary about starting threads...
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by hutchi4
                              I totally agree with you there JessM anything with those two together I'd watch I too would love if they went back to working on farscape my brother and I have got all the seasons on dvd & the peacekeeper wars dvd aswell
                              Thanks! Yeah I really loved them in Farscape.

Comment

Originally posted by Trubinator
                                I love the Browder/Black chemistry, but I think their Farscape characters were better suited to a believable romance. Stargate is all about laughs and stuff blowing up, so there's very little room for human drama and real emotional connection. I do think they're great in SG-1 doing what they're doing though.
                                I agree. They do seem to get some human drama/real emotional connection in there from time to time. I'd really love to see it between Cam and Vala for once, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X