This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Episode of Daniel, Scholar and Explorer

Just vote for the ep you like best. It'll go into a Final with the other poll-winners.

Children Of The Gods
    0.00%
    Fire & Water
    2.53%
    The Torment of Tantalus
    27.85%
    Thor’s Chariot
    0.00%
    Thor’s Hammer
    1.27%
    Learning Curve
    0.00%
    One False Step
    0.00%
    Maternal Instinct
    8.86%
    Window Of Opportunity
    3.80%
    Serpent’s Venom
    0.00%
    The Curse
    13.92%
    The Tomb
    1.27%
    Menace
    2.53%
    Evolution, Pt. 1
    1.27%
    Resurrection
    0.00%
    The Lost City
    1.27%
    Tin Man
    0.00%
    Crystal Skull
    2.53%
    Watergate
    0.00%
    The First Ones
    32.91%
    0.00%
    Last edited by Madeleine; 09 May 2005, 09:58 PM.

Madeleine

i would have to say that my absolute favorite out of all those it indeed The Curse
    sigpic

Comment

definately the curse for me too! not only a great ep, but definately shows off danny the archaeologist

Comment

Does the last 2 episodes of Season 8 count as him as a scholar. If so then I choose those, they were too funny.

"You make me so hot" AHAHAHAHAHA, that kid was funny!
        Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I went for TOT. It was such a tough choise. I really had to think about it cos alot of my fave epps are in that list but aren't really the best Danny scholar epps.
          Anyway it was either TOT or Crystal Skull but TOT just got the edge

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I voted for The First Ones because that episode was Daniel. It was all about Daniel using his own unique skills to survive.

SueS

Comment

It was a tough choice. I couldn't decide between ToT,The Curse, and The First Ones. Of those, He spent a good portion of the episode using his skills. Of those skills, The Curse used not only the schooling here on earth, but also the additional learning he's gained through his travels.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I chose the Curse, but Torment of Tantalus is a close second.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I went with The First Ones, because I loved Daniel wanting to learn about Chaka, even when he was in danger.
                  I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

This was a hard one! I went with The First Ones because because even when he was pretty sure he was about to be party food at the Unas bar mitzva, he was still in explorer mode, taking the time to try to communicate and get some information onto tape for somebody to possibly find and study.

Also, he learned the rudiments of an alien language without *any* reference materials. How often do we see him work without his references?

Comment

Definitely The First Ones. Only Daniel would get dragged around by an Unas knowing he was probably meant for supper, and makes notes about it.

Besides, it has two of my favorite lines: "Rest. It means, uh, rest." and "Okay, I'm gonna fall down now. *splat*"
                      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                      Daniel: Oh! You see?
                      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        This was a hard one! I went with The First Ones because because even when he was pretty sure he was about to be party food at the Unas bar mitzva, he was still in explorer mode, taking the time to try to communicate and get some information onto tape for somebody to possibly find and study.

Also, he learned the rudiments of an alien language without *any* reference materials. How often do we see him work without his references?
                        what she said exactly ! and also when he introduce the goodness of chocolate which probably universal in any galaxy, the gestures he made aren't bad either
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                          what she said exactly ! and also when he introduce the goodness of chocolate which probably universal in any galaxy, the gestures he made aren't bad either
                          And the 'Now, don't say ka till you've tried it...' line... It still makes me giggle everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            he was pretty sure he was about to be party food at the Unas bar mitzva
                            Oi vay!
                            ROFLMAO!!!!!!

(My cat hates you BTW, laughing offends him)
                            sigpic

Comment

It was a tough choice between The First Ones and Torment of Tantalus but I Just had to choose The First Ones. Wet, Whumped Daniel!!! In addition, he is faced with almost certain death, and yet he is still fascinated by his abductor. I love that campfire scene where he says that this was how he meet his father in law. He can't even bring himself to kill Chaka when he had the chance. Then he ends up becoming friends with Chaka. Who else but Daniel could do that?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                              X