X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preorder Battlestar Galactica: Season One Music CD

Just FYI:
    La La Land Records is now accepting pre-orders at their website (click on link below). As with the BSG Mini-Series CD by Richard Gibbs, a limited amount of CD's will be autographed and is on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Preorder Battlestar Galactica: Season One Music CD

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: SEASON ONE

PRE-ORDER “BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: SEASON ONE” NOW and receive your CD autographed by composer Bear McCreary at no additional charge. For a Limited Time.

SHIPPING JUNE 3rd.

CHECK OUT OUR “GALACTICA” SPECIAL. Order BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: SEASON ONE now and get the mini-series score, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE MINI-SERIES for only $9.98.

Presenting BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: SEASON ONE, the original soundtrack from the first season of Sci Fi Channel's critically acclaimed, #1 television series starring Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, James Callis, Tricia Helfer and Katee Sackhoff. Composer Bear McCreary's dynamic score ingeniously melds orchestra, vocals and synth into an emotional experience that ranges from full-throttle action to soul-stirring drama. Packed with more than 78 minutes of music, this is a comprehensive collection of the very best musical moments from this amazing sci-fi drama's first season. Features both U.S. and U.K. main title themes and includes exclusive liner notes. All-new 2nd season of GALACTICA premieres in July 2005!
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Thanks for the heads-up. Got my pre-order in already.

Comment

"The Shape Of Things to Come" is worth the entire price of this CD X 2! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by David
        "The Shape Of Things to Come" is worth the entire price of this CD X 2! Thanks!!
        That and 'Wander My Friends'.

Any clues on what 'Muzaktica' means?

Comment

Originally posted by David
          Agreed.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

hate havin no money.,.. oh wait today is payday and in 9or so hrs my ck will be in the bank... thanxz for the info i may have to take a look at it... cuz ive been wantin the sound track for so long.
            sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to pick this up. The first CD rocked!
              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Is there anyway to hear excepts...and David don't you dare say *Yeah, its on the show*....ZUP ...you too Shadow ...
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yeah, it's on the show! (I wuv you!)

Take the link from the initial post and scroll down to the track listings. The ones highlighted in yellow are the ones you can listen to.

"Mmmm.... Shape of things to come... Awwwfgakg;lkjasdflka."

Comment

just d/led some of the tracks... damn those are good..

and David, you're right 'Shape of Things to Come' is wonderful...

course the scarey thing is i can actaully see the eps in my mind so i know where they come from....

damn lucky UK peeps have vocals for their opening credits/main theme... *jealous*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ever heard of Muzak? Generic "smooth jazz" type covers of pop music piped in softly in some department stores and elevators, sometimes referred to as "elevator music". You really don't hear it much these days, but back in the day it was common. Battlestar Muzaktica was playing in the background of that hilarious restroom scene in Colonial Day when Baltar is interrupted by the president in the restroom when he was giving that reporter "an exclusive" in the stall. The inspiration for the title might be a reference to an old Incubus instrumental "Battlestar Scralatchtica"

Comment

Has anyone received their CD yet? Mine shipped today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jump237
                          Ever heard of Muzak? Generic "smooth jazz" type covers of pop music piped in softly in some department stores and elevators, sometimes referred to as "elevator music". You really don't hear it much these days, but back in the day it was common. Battlestar Muzaktica was playing in the background of that hilarious restroom scene in Colonial Day when Baltar is interrupted by the president in the restroom when he was giving that reporter "an exclusive" in the stall. The inspiration for the title might be a reference to an old Incubus instrumental "Battlestar Scralatchtica"
                          Thanks for the info... that makes more sense now. I recognised the piece but didn't understand the title.

Comment

Has there been a translation for 'Wander My Friends'? Or the lyrics even.

Comment

Yippee... ...just got my copy delivered today
                              It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X