This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"She knocks Teal'c Down" - The Lowdown

Last year, when Sci-fi aired the lowdown, theres a scene where CJ/Teal'c is reading a script, and objects about Teal'c being knocked down, wow, hes such a funny person, heheh, i'm going to rewatch it now
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Yeah, I know... so funny... I don't think "The Lowdown" was a very good guide for SG-1 newbies... I saw it and I was still kind of confused at the time, but it was very funny in showing a lot of cast antics. Christopher Judge is SOOO unlike Teal'c in real life... ha ha... it makes his deadpan look on the show that much funnier.

And oh... yeah... the part with the WRITER'S HAT!!!
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Chris is one of the funniest guys I´ve ever seen. All those outtakes and bloopers I´ve seen of him ...he´s always so funny and laughs all the time and I crack up every single time! He´s fantastic! Actually it seems that all on the Stargate Set are like this ....I love it! Humor is so important in life!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on mission *weg*

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
        And oh... yeah... the part with the WRITER'S HAT!!!
        I totally loved that part!

Comment

I find it odd but not unconceivable that CJ and Michael Shanks are like best buds in real life... that's really funny! Chris Judge seems like a genuinely nice guy, has anyone met him at a convention or anything?

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
            I find it odd but not unconceivable that CJ and Michael Shanks are like best buds in real life... that's really funny! Chris Judge seems like a genuinely nice guy, has anyone met him at a convention or anything?
            Why do you find it odd that CJ and Michael Shanks are best friends in real life?

Comment

I find it odd based on what I've come to associate with their characters. I know the real life people are *obviously* different from what their characters -- it's what makes them good actors. So, Teal'c and Daniel have a special relationship on the show, and it's not the most warm and cozy but it is a friendship more based on mutual respect than laugh-out-loud "buddy!!" moments.

But contrast this with... seeing Christopher Judge leap on the sofa where Michael Shanks was lying because I could NEVER see Teal'c and Daniel do that!!! It was *hilarious*

It's a good odd

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                Why do you find it odd that CJ and Michael Shanks are best friends in real life?
                Because CJ shot MS's wife!!!!

Oh wait you meant in real life whoops!
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Ha, well of course, Daniel was in a real-life relationship with Sha're at one time... the gift that keeps on giving . . .

(I mean, finding *connections* between things, not literal gifts)
                  Last edited by Torley; 06 June 2004, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I thought Christopher J. jumping on MS while he was sleeping was funny as well... I also thought AT/Sam is funny, its just her character isn't, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                      Because CJ shot MS's wife!!!!

Oh wait you meant in real life whoops!
                      WHAT?! Nooo!! Lexa!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think CJ would shoot MS's wife in reality. I don't think he's that evil! lol
                        __

__

Comment

Haha, unless he becomes crazy, but i don't think thats ever going to happen

Comment

CJ used to be a American football player
                            __

__

Comment

No wonder, he is pretty big.

Comment

Working...
                              X