PDA

View Full Version : Which actress is playing Amaterasu?

Torley
June 6th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I couldn't find a credit on the GW info page... is it confirmed what the actress' name is yet? Thanks :)

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I couldn't find a credit on the GW info page... is it confirmed what the actress' name is yet? Thanks :)The actresses name is Kira Clavell, she has also played in the movie 'House of the Dead', which was a horrible movie :) Hope this helps:)

Selmak
July 8th, 2004, 08:43 PM
who is Amaterasu? What episode was it in?

AgentX
July 8th, 2004, 09:05 PM
I believe she will be heavily featured in New Order.

Torley
July 8th, 2004, 09:35 PM
AHHH OMG THE SHAME, I didn't see your answer to this, littlemigueljr -- and it was posted on the SAME DAY! I was still wondering about this when this thread got bounced again!

Hey, littlemigueljr... why's your name in bold?

Anyhoo . . .

THANK YOU!!! :D

Elwe Singollo
July 8th, 2004, 11:12 PM
I don't know... Why is my name in bold?! Me going to ask :)

shinyredpants
July 9th, 2004, 05:18 AM
I don't know... Why is my name in bold?! Me going to ask :)

amaterasu is the japanese sun goddess that all emperors are related to...and other stuff

i cant wait to see how they deal with amaterasu >D

Elwe Singollo
July 9th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Yay, another asian goa'uld :) Haha... Maybe she'll be a cold hearted person, but actually deep inside, shes actually one of the 'nicer' system lords :)

Torley
July 9th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Yeah, hey she's with Yu. My running joke is that she's his ex-wife ;)

dec55
July 11th, 2004, 02:39 PM
That Asian babe was totally fine.......it looked like all the SG1 staff was totally checking her out.....another reason to watch season 8.....:)

aAnubiSs
July 11th, 2004, 02:40 PM
''Yu is my ex-husband"
- I am?

DownFallAngel
July 11th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Are any of the system lords actually nice?

Elwe Singollo
July 11th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I wonder if they will let Ama return to the show for something.

Elwe Singollo
July 11th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Are any of the system lords actually nice?As far as Daniel said, they are all capable of doing some very bad things, so i'm guessing no, although we haven't really encountered all of them.

aAnubiSs
July 11th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I guess Lord Yu is the least evil.

And Amaterasu is free to drop by anytime if i have anything to say about it.

Elwe Singollo
July 11th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Yah, i also think Yu is the 'least evil', even if he is bad in a sense, he knew what was good, 'not let Anubis back in the circle', but yah, oh well, he got out voted, poor Yu! Ama, i welcome her return to the show anytime as well :) haha...

nugglebugget
July 12th, 2004, 05:29 AM
I must admit she was quite stunning.She had a wonderfully condecending,& downright "snotty" presence.A real sense of style!
Yep,probably "Yu's" ex-wife,did a real number on him & now he's completly addle-minded.:p

Question for you guys.Even if she's evil & will slay you for the slightest screw up,how many of you would be willing to be her "1st Prime" [I have a pretty good idea already;) but I had to ask].

Elwe Singollo
July 12th, 2004, 05:41 AM
I must admit she was quite stunning.She had a wonderfully condecending,& downright "snotty" presence.A real sense of style!
Yep,probably "Yu's" ex-wife,did a real number on him & now he's completly addle-minded.:p

Question for you guys.Even if she's evil & will slay you for the slightest screw up,how many of you would be willing to be her "1st Prime" [I have a pretty good idea already;) but I had to ask].I feel the sameway towards Osiris and Nirriti towards Amaterasu, and thats a good thing :) I would be any of those three's first primes :)

aAnubiSs
July 12th, 2004, 06:03 AM

Question for you guys.Even if she's evil & will slay you for the slightest screw up,how many of you would be willing to be her "1st Prime" [I have a pretty good idea already;) but I had to ask].

Totally depends on what mood I'm in:>

Elwe Singollo
July 12th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Aren't all System Lords supposingly arrogant?