This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford/Teyla Ship? Thread

While rewatching "Underground" the other day it occurred to me that there may be more to the Teyla/Ford relationship than I thought. Their little interaction at the Genii party
    Spoiler:
    when Ford chokes on the moonshine and Teyla laughs at him, Teyla saving Ford in "Suspicion"
    , plus other little looks and such made me second guess the possibility of a ship. Course, who know what will happen now that Ford's role in SGA is changing...

Am I crazy or does anyone else see the possibility??

At the Genii party together, exchanging a look...

Covering each others backs.
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
    While rewatching "Underground" the other day it occurred to me that there may be more to the Teyla/Ford relationship than I thought. Their little interaction at the Genii party
    Spoiler:
    when Ford chokes on the moonshine and Teyla laughs at him, Teyla saving Ford in "Suspicion"
    , plus other little looks and such made me second guess the possibility of a ship. Course, who know what will happen now that Ford's role in SGA is changing...

At the Genii party together, exchanging a look...

Covering each others backs.
    Well, I see the possibility... who doesn't? It's more a matter of this ship getting in the way of some of the so-called 'Bigger' ones, ie, Sheyla, ShWeir, and McWeir. *Who came up with those names? So hard to type!!!*

I think that there may have been a thread on this already, but I also beleive it's roomies with the Dodo bird.

So, there are my thoughts, anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
      Well, I see the possibility... who doesn't? It's more a matter of this ship getting in the way of some of the so-called 'Bigger' ones, ie, Sheyla, ShWeir, and McWeir. *Who came up with those names? So hard to type!!!*
      There are bigger ships to sail, but I guess I just thought that their little friendship/possible minor ship was much more agreeable than the unfortunate Shep/Teyla affair (which is non-existent, BTW)

I think that there may have been a thread on this already, but I also beleive it's roomies with the Dodo bird.
      ooop...I searched but have only been on GW for few weeks so I must have missed it before!

Comment

OKie dokie ... noone wants to post here - FINE!

I will however, I dunno why people don't see it. Guess everyone wants Teyla/Shep but hey, I'm gonna post a couple of pics of the 2, just because I can!!!!!

-He comforts her ... awww:

Errr, the other one was too big, I'll fix that.
        Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Every good ship community needs some fanfic.

I'll just recycle one from the little Shep/Weir series I did.

Obvious

a time to mourn

Comment

I've always seen more friendship between Aiden and Teyla. A deep and meaningful friendship. Just my pennies/ five cents worth.

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
              What I really took notice of is later in the season when Teyla starts referring to Ford as "Aiden" but everyone else is Dr., Major, Mr., etc. Ford is the only person she seems to be on a first name basis with.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

In The Gift
                Spoiler:
                when she is in the infirmary Ford is there by her side. Everybody else was there when they were performing the tests, but Ford was there just to comfort her and keep her company.
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  What I really took notice of is later in the season when Teyla starts referring to Ford as "Aiden" but everyone else is Dr., Major, Mr., etc. Ford is the only person she seems to be on a first name basis with.
                  You know, I didn't catch that! But she does do it! Also, in H&S
                  Spoiler:
                  when Ford is in the infirmary after getting burned Teyla brings in Jinto to speak to him. To me it showed her concern over both of them and that she trusted Ford's reaction towards what Jinto did. I mean, do you think she would have brought Jinto to see Mckay if he was the one that got hurt?

Not so sure....shippy ot not, I think teyla and ford have a strong bond.

Comment

Working...
                  X