This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kull warrior uniforms on Atlantis?

Does anyone other than me think a kull warriors uniform would be handy on atlantis? wraith stunners seem to be nothing more than a beefed up zat, but on the other hand that would be too much of an advantage...
    McKay: Even with the six symbols Lt. Ford provided, there are still hundreds of permutations-
    Sheppard: 720.
    McKay: Yes. I knew that, of course, I'm just... surprised you did.

Originally posted by mississippi
    Does anyone other than me think a kull warriors uniform would be handy on atlantis? wraith stunners seem to be nothing more than a beefed up zat, but on the other hand that would be too much of an advantage...
    OK, I admit ignornace. Please explain Kull warrior uniforms.
    "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

Well me being the mentaly slow person I am, its actualy armor, http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/r...warriors.shtml <--- that might give you the general idea, unless you allready know and were calling out my stupidity, in which i er... suddenly feel dumb...
      McKay: Even with the six symbols Lt. Ford provided, there are still hundreds of permutations-

Comment

They'd be handy, but they'd have to get some first.
        O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
        [Cut to shot of the door]
        [Cut back to O'Neill]
        O'NEILL: Any time now.
        [Cut back to door]

Comment

Originally posted by mississippi
          Well me being the mentaly slow person I am, its actualy armor, http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/r...warriors.shtml <--- that might give you the general idea, unless you allready know and were calling out my stupidity, in which i er... suddenly feel dumb...
          Thank you, and no, I was not calling out your stupidity, but rather showing mine. You have no need to feel dumb, now me, I feel very dumb.

Thanks again for answering my question!
          "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

No problem Believer, and didn't Daniel get Vala's, armor off her, surely they could have figured it out and copied it by now?

Comment

As it was made by Anubis, it probably was based on Ancient tech, so copying it would be easier said than done. Besides, they've had a Kull warrior armor since
              Spoiler:
              the one they captured in "Evolution" died. (I'm pretty sure that's the way things went down, it has been a while since I saw those eps.
              O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
              [Cut to shot of the door]
              [Cut back to O'Neill]
              O'NEILL: Any time now.
              [Cut back to door]

Comment

I'd say it would be pretty handy to have.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I also said it would be handy to make a whole lot of other stuff from the same material, like 302s hull aswell as 303's, armour, iris. You get the idea.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

they seriously should make them. but do they have the right materials?
                    Save us from danger, save us from evil
                    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

What about the ones in 'The Lost City' Pt.II. After the Drones got them they seemed to fall + the ones that were taken out by SG-1 before the Drones were activated, So don't think they were blown up by the Drones. I would think they would still have those for study which no doubt they have been doing.

Comment

They have no problem with getting the suites to steady, with the Goa;uld gone and most of there teritory in Jaffa hands they have Tartarus aswell as akk the Kull they have killed since coming into contact with them.

Comment

Well, anything hit by the anti-Kull weapons is prolly dead. Or does it just disable them? I'm not sure. But the whole Kull army deactivated when Anubis left us, so there are a lot of suits there. That'd be really tight to have, but I have a feeling that they'd keep them off Atlantis to keep the two series more separate.

Comment

Vala was undamaged when Daniel shot her in Prometheus Unbound.

Comment

The problem with the suites though, is simply if they were used they would take too much of the vulnerability away that the humans currently have when faced with the Wraith. That' part of what makes them kinda scary, their ability to suck the life from you. So if them or their stunners couldn't pentrate the suits then that takes away a valuable side effect of Atlantis, which is the Darker, Scarier side. I have a feeling that's probably why they invented the 'Personal Shield' in 'Hide & Seek', The Atlantis equivelant of the Kull Armor.

Comment

Working...
                              X