This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Low-Down"

Anyone know if there gonna replay this (in the US) or but it in on one of the DVD sets? I'm a new fan to the show, however I've spent way to much money on the all s1-s6 box sets, so I didn't get to see the "mocumentry" when it first aired. So any help would be appreciated.

BTW- Uh, hello . I enjoy this site and its forums and hope to hang around for awhile.
    Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. -Adam Smith

I just read yesterday that it's going to be on the german version of the season 6 box set.

Comment

I would have thought that it would be on the season six boxset, but it's not. The only other place to put it, is within the season seven boxset as bonus features
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        I would have thought that it would be on the season six boxset, but it's not. The only other place to put it, is within the season seven boxset as bonus features
        I thought it was in the S6 boxset as well, but yah, i also think its in the S7 boxset, it better me, it was funny
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I espically like the interview with RDA
          __

__

Comment

I was kind of surprised when I read that, cause I was expecting it to be on the season 7 box set. Season 6 will be (in germany) out on June 14th, I hope The Low-Down will be on it, I have not yet seen it because it wasn't on TV in Germany.

Comment

I espically like the interview with RDA
              They are some pretty funny people

Comment

I really want it to be on the season seven boxset. I can't remember half of the stuff that was included on it. I remember that it had a big preview of Orpheus and Enemy Mine behind the scenes
                __

__

Comment

I really want it to be on the season seven boxset. I can't remember half of the stuff that was included on it. I remember that it had a big preview of Orpheus and Enemy Mine behind the scenes
                  Maybe the Low-Down is on the season 6 DVD for the UK people? I don't know.

Comment

No it's not. Since I have the DVD boxset, I would have watched it again by now. Hopefully it will be on boxset seven
                    __

__

Comment

No it's not. Since I have the DVD boxset, I would have watched it again by now. Hopefully it will be on boxset seven
                      Okay , i have it on my computer, shh, i 'torrent' dled it

Comment

I just checked on amazon.de and it says that it's going to be on s 6 (ger) but I 've a question casue it says The Lowdown part 1 and 2. So are there two parts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramaqueen
                          I just checked on amazon.de and it says that it's going to be on s 6 (ger) but I 've a question casue it says The Lowdown part 1 and 2. So are there two parts?
                          I'm wondering the samething...

Comment

I don't think there are two parts unless each one is divided into a 30-minute slot because here in the UK we have one lowdown which was an hour in length
                            __

__

Comment

I don't think there are two parts unless each one is divided into a 30-minute slot because here in the UK we have one lowdown which was an hour in length
                              Yah, i think the Lowdown is on one of the dvd's... because the one i watched (the one on my computer), it has CJ talking about 'this is my tour on the DVD', and blah.

Comment

Working...
                              X