PDA

View Full Version : "The Low-Down"

Loki
June 6th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Anyone know if there gonna replay this (in the US) or but it in on one of the DVD sets? I'm a new fan to the show, however I've spent way to much money on the all s1-s6 box sets, so I didn't get to see the "mocumentry" when it first aired. So any help would be appreciated.

BTW- Uh, hello :). I enjoy this site and its forums and hope to hang around for awhile.

Dramaqueen
June 6th, 2004, 06:27 AM
I just read yesterday that it's going to be on the german version of the season 6 box set.

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 06:33 AM
I would have thought that it would be on the season six boxset, but it's not. The only other place to put it, is within the season seven boxset as bonus features

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 06:41 AM
I would have thought that it would be on the season six boxset, but it's not. The only other place to put it, is within the season seven boxset as bonus featuresI thought it was in the S6 boxset as well, but yah, i also think its in the S7 boxset, it better me, it was funny :)

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 06:44 AM
I espically like the interview with RDA

Dramaqueen
June 6th, 2004, 06:44 AM
I was kind of surprised when I read that, cause I was expecting it to be on the season 7 box set. Season 6 will be (in germany) out on June 14th, I hope The Low-Down will be on it, I have not yet seen it because it wasn't on TV in Germany.

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 06:45 AM
I espically like the interview with RDAThey are some pretty funny people :D

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 06:56 AM
I really want it to be on the season seven boxset. I can't remember half of the stuff that was included on it. I remember that it had a big preview of Orpheus and Enemy Mine behind the scenes

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 06:57 AM
I really want it to be on the season seven boxset. I can't remember half of the stuff that was included on it. I remember that it had a big preview of Orpheus and Enemy Mine behind the scenesMaybe the Low-Down is on the season 6 DVD for the UK people? I don't know.

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:03 AM
No it's not. Since I have the DVD boxset, I would have watched it again by now. Hopefully it will be on boxset seven

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:09 AM
No it's not. Since I have the DVD boxset, I would have watched it again by now. Hopefully it will be on boxset sevenOkay :), i have it on my computer, shh, i 'torrent' dled it :)

Dramaqueen
June 6th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I just checked on amazon.de and it says that it's going to be on s 6 (ger) but I 've a question casue it says The Lowdown part 1 and 2. So are there two parts? :confused:

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I just checked on amazon.de and it says that it's going to be on s 6 (ger) but I 've a question casue it says The Lowdown part 1 and 2. So are there two parts? :confused:I'm wondering the samething... :(

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:17 AM
I don't think there are two parts unless each one is divided into a 30-minute slot because here in the UK we have one lowdown which was an hour in length

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:18 AM
I don't think there are two parts unless each one is divided into a 30-minute slot because here in the UK we have one lowdown which was an hour in lengthYah, i think the Lowdown is on one of the dvd's... because the one i watched (the one on my computer), it has CJ talking about 'this is my tour on the DVD', and blah.

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:22 AM
I liked the interview with CJ. When he was standing in the dark laughing away

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:23 AM
I liked the interview with CJ. When he was standing in the dark laughing awayHes alot more 'funny' and 'loose' when hes out of character, HE CAN ACT, dum dum dum... Yah CJ in the dark laughing was funny.

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:32 AM
And by the looks of it, he is VERY loud

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:34 AM
And by the looks of it, he is VERY loudYah, haha. I also like the part in the lowdown where it explains the situation between Michael Shanks and Corin Nemec. Wish they would have kept Corin.

omnian
June 6th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Ummm....for the UK it's on the last Season 6 DVD and its on two parts cos they're a half hour each and to make it one hour would be kinda....I don't know. Quite why it isn't in a one hour thing is beyond me cos an episode of Stargate is about 41 minutes long (minus the credits).

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:38 AM
I think they could have brought MS back and kept Jonas at the same time. Jonas offers Daniel his job back and Jonas gets a new job as someone like Daniel's right-hand man of something along these lines

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:39 AM
There we are :)

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:39 AM
I think they could have brought MS back and kept Jonas at the same time. Jonas offers Daniel his job back and Jonas gets a new job as someone like Daniel's right-hand man of something along these linesOr have the same job :) That would be so kewl!

Anubis
June 6th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Perhaps they could have used Jonas as a fifth team member to assist Daniel in reading and translating texts. Plus Jonas has the ability to learn much faster than any human

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Perhaps they could have used Jonas as a fifth team member to assist Daniel in reading and translating texts. Plus Jonas has the ability to learn much faster than any humanYes, that skill would have helped alot, too bad the writers made him go back to his planet... Grr!